• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Believe me ! It will pass.

Reaction score
Hey everyone out there.
I am back on this website after two years after a spam message which made me remember about the nostalgic experience I have with this website.
Believe me folks,right now you are in the middle of nowhere,Sleepless Nights,Mocks,Family Tensions, for some of you GF/BF problems and much more to think of.
But right now the only thing,you should do is stay calm and do conceptual study.Right now,everything feels so complicated and everything looks bad.You might not be interested in reading this stuff because you are almost busy downloading a heck of papers and the funny thing is you people have started downloading variants of the same paper ,For a Mathematics A-Level Paper you will be downloading MJ/ON P1(3),P4(3),P6(3),P3(3), Almost 20 -24 papers for a year.
Believe me I screwed up my CIEs because of this overloaded study material.Please dont do this to yourself.
Its a phase which will eventually pass, whether good or bad, It will give you a new experience.
Easy people never get along.
The best thing I am going to tell you is which is a Fact that if your life is Good in Start you will experience Turns later but if you experience Turns now you will experience a good life I am facing now.
For the matter of fact,my friend in LGS JT with 11As and A* in O-Level, 3 As in AS got an unconditional offer in a university in USA and he went their and passed his A-level with 3Ds which got him his scholorship cut and his name was struck off from the university, Is it worth that a person who had the possibility of being selected in Harvard ,and acceptance from IVY Leagues is now not even in LUMS but 5minsomewhere near to it in DHA, You know well.
Thanks guys/girls for reading this whole ,You haven't wasted 5minutes of your life,but a 5mintues worth of advice from a person with no As and A*s

Reaction score
For the matter of fact,my friend in LGS JT with 11As and A* in O-Level, 3 As in AS got an unconditional offer in a university in USA and he went their and passed his A-level with 3Ds which got him his scholorship cut and his name was struck off from the university, Is it worth that a person who had the possibility of being selected in Harvard ,and acceptance from IVY Leagues is now not even in LUMS but 5minsomewhere near to it in DHA, You know well.
Hmm... is this a live spoiler or what, in case you 've studied English language I would rather like to hear real English, btw how he got that scholarship easily (i mean just normal 3As)

Reaction score
My teacher provided me the answer of the student who recently got A grade in his English language but I only have 2 questions of it. 1 question from p3 Text Analysis and 1 question for p4 Language Topics which is solved but I really don't know what to do with p1 and p2... If anyone can help me out with p1 and p2, I can help them out with their p3 & p4 in return...