• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

BDC, ALGC OR LGSJT

Reaction score
All of these :p
No. What i mean to say is that all of the three are good, so u shud choose the one nearer to you.

Reaction score
All of these :p
No. What i mean to say is that all of the three are good, so u shud choose the one nearer to you.
In which school do you study and I want to study further maths and a school which can help me getting into the ivy league or Russell group so which one will you recommend

Reaction score
I'm in BSS ALJT. but i guess you shud choose LGS JT. Further maths , here( ALJT) as i have heard is taught but dont knw much about the teacher, u can contatct the school for these queries
In which school do you study and I want to study further maths and a school which can help me getting into the ivy league or Russell group so which one will you recommend

Reaction score
How about BDS
ummm dont knw much but yea its also good . Actually u might know that A levels have visiting teachers so some of the teachers who teach at BSS ALJT also teach at BDC and LGS ( JT, Paragon ) This case is very much for the sciences and economics and accounting and maths as well

Reaction score
ummm dont knw much but yea its also good . Actually u might know that A levels have visiting teachers so some of the teachers who teach at BSS ALJT also teach at BDC and LGS ( JT, Paragon ) This case is very much for the sciences and economics and accounting and maths as well
What is the chance of getting scholarship in BDC

Reaction score
My mocks were 6A*2A
only cies would be counted. U shud go for ur admission now! otherwise seats would be finished. scholarships are allotted after results. I had my admission in June, right after cies

Reaction score
only cies would be counted. U shud go for ur admission now! otherwise seats would be finished. scholarships are allotted after results. I had my admission in June, right after cies
OMG well roughly speaking how many scholarships are there and is BDC better then Bss Aljt

Reaction score
OMG well roughly speaking how many scholarships are there and is BDC better then Bss Aljt
At aljt , every student got scholarship as per result. and about the comparison, BDC must be much better but in terms of faculty ALJT is no less

Reaction score
At aljt , every student got scholarship as per result. and about the comparison, BDC must be much better but in terms of faculty ALJT is no less
Can you send me the list of best teachers for physics, chemistry, maths, further maths, general paper . This will help a lot .

Reaction score
Can you send me the list of best teachers for physics, chemistry, maths, further maths, general paper . This will help a lot .
Sorry I may not be able to help you very much cuz among these only maths is my subjects.
But one good Teacher of Maths is Sir Javed Ghumman , he's known to be one of the best, there are some more for Maths . Sir Nasir Hussan , Sir Raza
and for chemistry there's Sir Qamar, Sir Niaz
Physics Mis Amina Sabahat and there are one or 2 more I cant remember
General Paper is taught by teacher who teaches English
Further Maths by Sir Nasir Hussain

Reaction score
Sorry I may not be able to help you very much cuz among these only maths is my subjects.
But one good Teacher of Maths is Sir Javed Ghumman , he's known to be one of the best, there are some more for Maths . Sir Nasir Hussan , Sir Raza
Well BDC already selected me but I am waiting for lgsjt !!! It's campus is way more better than BDC !!! I also tried in ALGC but it's the last option !!!

Reaction score
Dude after visiting I think I am falling for ALGC