• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

BBA or engineering

Reaction score
I hve been studying phys, chem math in my A levels. Should i go for BBA or engineering?? plz help im stuck and really confused :S
which field has more scope?

Reaction score
see ur aptitude, interest and then decide. both fields r open for you. so explore the fields as u spend half of your life in that career. think wisely and calmly. don'y rush while makin decision.

Reaction score
presently both have a great opportunities...so first take a suitable decisions about your interested fields...you need to know engineering or BBA what subject is more suitable to you..:)

Reaction score
BBA and engineering both are best and advantage able for your career. It is totally depend upon a person that what would they want to do. According to me engineering is one of the best thing to do as the demand of engineering is more. BBA is also best after that you have to do MBA.

Reaction score
since you hav taken science subjects, you are bound to take engineering now, but i think BBA with marketing would be a better option for future, since business students have a better chance in getting work than science students do.

Goodluck

Reaction score
I hve been studying phys, chem math in my A levels. Should i go for BBA or engineering?? plz help im stuck and really confused :S
which field has more scope?
Well, as people above rightly suggested that it depends on ur interest.
One thing i'll like to add:
Just don't listen to what anyone has to say about the job opportunities, difficulty of field, etc. It's u who has to make this decision, so find out what interests u more.
and then whatever u decide, stick with it! That will help u in future.

Reaction score
The main difference maker here in your decision is aptitude. Browse through university syllabus of BBA and engineering courses. A level physics and maths for instance are only a tiny glimpse of the real engineering courses if you choose to study it at a good uni. So, you need to browse through that.

The reality is that keeping a good cgpa in engineering is not easy due to the nature of the courses, with BBA you can keep it higher and move on to an even better post grad uni. Secondly, in terms of career opportunities you should keep in mind no matter how brilliant you are, if you want a cream job in Pakistan then you need to have the relevant links, networking that's how the system currently is so you can't deny that reality. So, choose the one where you have more links, the engineering side or the BBA side whichever it is.

Career prospects are great in Pakistan in both fields, but if you talk about rate of growth of salary in the future i.e. with 5-10 years of work experience. You'll realize MBA with a BBA work experience background giving you the lead.

Everything I wrote above are realities so you can now make up your own mind according to yourself.