• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

BBA OR BS ECONOMICS AND MATHEMATICS

Reaction score
hello there.
due to saturation of BBA degree, i mean everyone now a days is opting for BBA, according to me BS in economics is a better option..
what are ur comments??
BS Economics and mathematics from IBA or BBA from SZABIST?
Do post ur comments ASAP..
Thank u..

Reaction score
lol. Anyways the scope of economics is way way way greater and it's way harder than bba

Reaction score
Wo-Man if you're good at maths then economics is even more for you, even if you didn't have it in A levels but have a great maths background you will manage it. University economics is all maths. Maths applied to solve real world business and market problems. BSc maths will bore you.

Reaction score
Wo-Man if you're good at maths then economics is even more for you, even if you didn't have it in A levels but have a great maths background you will manage it. University economics is all maths. Maths applied to solve real world business and market problems. BSc maths will bore you.
Hey peace brother, i may began my a levels in the uk, can you tell me that after i have done my o levels from pak, what is the foundation course and is it necessary for a levels? And also what is uk quallification and is it necessary?

Reaction score
One does not simply gets bored with maths... i love it specially core maths

Reaction score
Hey peace brother, i may began my a levels in the uk, can you tell me that after i have done my o levels from pak, what is the foundation course and is it necessary for a levels? And also what is uk quallification and is it necessary?

You simply get admission on the basis of O levels into A levels and then you do AS level and apply to universities get an offer, and then meet the grade requirement in your A2 results.

Reaction score
N what is the
You simply get admission on the basis of O levels into A levels and then you do AS level and apply to universities get an offer, and then meet the grade requirement in your A2 results.
N what is tge foundation course?

Reaction score
Well I think it as for me ;)
Bsc in economics; love it