• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

ASK BIOLOGY DOUBTS HERE!!!!

Reaction score
Hey guys if you have any doubt in Biology just ask me, cuz its my fave and I am an expert
So come on and bring in your doubts.

Reaction score
narutogirl said:
Ok girl first of all it is B as in P it moves left since 4% of carbon is formed this is absorbed by sodalime forming 96 % of previous volume, so since volume is lower than outside then more will start be absorbed as result for difference in pressure
For Q it stays same cause volume stays the same because the glass beads doest intefere with the air volume.This makes the pressure in and out the tube same..
Hope I helped!!! :good:
Good luck in your exams

Reaction score
hahahaha!!!!

just wht i thought!!!

anyway thts wht im gonna do if this ques comes

btw has anyone got the ms for 2002 ppr 1????

Reaction score
Farhan you already are warned regarding this? Your first post! (Edited Now) Do not SHOUT... If you did the next time you may get banned....

Reaction score
Keeemoman said:
narutogirl said:
Ok girl first of all it is B as in P it moves left since 4% of carbon is formed this is absorbed by sodalime forming 96 % of previous volume, so since volume is lower than outside then more will start be absorbed as result for difference in pressure
For Q it stays same cause volume stays the same because the glass beads doest intefere with the air volume.This makes the pressure in and out the tube same..
Hope I helped!!! :good:
Good luck in your exams

thanks :D so u mean that the marker is affected by both the outside and the inside air pressure ?

oh i have another question in
http://www.xtremepapers.me/CIE/Cambridge IGCSE/0610 - Biology/0610_s09_qp_1.pdf
in Q29...can u explain pleez ^_^

Reaction score
file.php

Answer is: B
This is because it is the requirement of the effective gaseous exchange, it needs to be dissolved
see this image and hope u will understand!

Reaction score
ok sme1 s doubt:

Answer C
because:
with the crossing of these to gametes Pp X Pp
the ratio 1:2:1, ie 1= PP, 2= Pp and 1=pp.
The most probable 1, to be exact

Reaction score
please!! i need the biology igcse 3rd edition teachers resource CD rom for the workbook answers it is very urgent!!