• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

AS Physics P1 MCQs Preparation Thread.

Reaction score
How about we go through each paper from 2002 towards 2011 and discuss the "hard" MCQs of each paper (or all if time isn't an issue)? I personally think it would be much better and organized if we did that rather than, say, having 5 different people posting different MCQs every minute making it hard to answer every one. But that's just my opinion..

Reaction score
How about we go through each paper from 2002 towards 2011 and discuss the "hard" MCQs of each paper (or all if time isn't an issue)? I personally think it would be much better and organized if we did that rather than, say, having 5 different people posting different MCQs every minute making it hard to answer every one. But that's just my opinion..

Totally agree with you. Lets set days and solve a fixed amount of past papers and discuss all the difficult questions.

Reaction score
wonderful idea....but it would be better if we discussed all the questions....

Reaction score
wonderful idea....but it would be better if we discussed all the questions....
Yeah, but that can only happen if time isn't a problem. Sure, there's 14 whole days but there's also a lot of papers to do (about 25) and if every question of a paper is to be discussed, it could waste a lot of time. But we'll see. :)

Also if I get time then I will post the solutions to every MCQ from 2002-2011, InshAllah.

Reaction score
well its a great idea...but starting from 2002 may be a little old as the syllabus had changed from that time..i prefer to start from 2007 as it will be more useful and more time saving, cause yes we surely need rest after the P2 and P3 and lets not forget for the ppl who take AS Bio.
NOTE: this is just an opinion !!

Reaction score
well its a great idea...but starting from 2002 may be a little old as the syllabus had changed from that time..i prefer to start from 2007 as it will be more useful and more time saving, cause yes we surely need rest after the P2 and P3 and lets not forget for the ppl who take AS Bio.
NOTE: this is just an opinion !!
hmm....lets not say they r very old..usually there is no change in the syllabus. even if there is, its a minor one....The more u solve the better it is ;) ...ANYWAY lets c...HOPE IT IS DONE AS EXPECTED.INSHA ALLAH

Reaction score
hmm....lets not say they r very old..usually there is no change in the syllabus. even if there is, its a minor one....The more u solve the better it is ;) ...ANYWAY lets c...HOPE IT IS DONE AS EXPECTED.INSHA ALLAH
as u wish ppl...but i just thought about the time and ppl who takes bio

Reaction score
Yeah, but that can only happen if time isn't a problem. Sure, there's 14 whole days but there's also a lot of papers to do (about 25) and if every question of a paper is to be discussed, it could waste a lot of time. But we'll see. :)

Also if I get time then I will post the solutions to every MCQ from 2002-2011, InshAllah.
great!i really hope this works out:)
but since time is an issue here and many are giving bio too(including me),i think it would be better if we start from 2005-2011....and then if time permits we finish the 2002-2004....

Reaction score
What do you mean time is an issue here?? :O
It's not like before people... Not many other subjects or papers to deal with... Just p1! And it takes 1 hour to solve one p1... At least 5 p1 in a day,that's not a problem??
Although I did no p1 yesterday lol ... played games... a good time to rest too ... just finished accel Alhamdulillah... :)