• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

AS LEVEL MOTIVATION. HOW FAR ARE YOU GUYS??

Reaction score
HEY EVERYONE!
Can you all just post here about your as levels! How far are you guys and what are you all doin now?Like are you all done solving pastpapers..?Still studying,still not done with syllabus,didnt start pastpapers yet or whatt??
Let us know!

Reaction score
done studying done with syllabus currently doing pastpapers still revision to be done ... wbu?

Reaction score
THats me in maths but not yet in chemistry and physics! I find Chemistry hard! Do you have chem? I feel like i lack knowledge T.T

Reaction score
Yeah i take chem too i feel so too sometimes and i also find paper 1 difficult which is why im focusing on paper 2 and 3 to earn maximum marks .. what are your study plans?

Reaction score
I didn't do nothing in physics that is related to waves/electricity and nuclear physics.
As for chemistry, Only inorganic chemistry is left.
and maths, m1 is left. p1 is done/

Yolo mode... ._.

Reaction score
I didn't do nothing in physics that is related to waves/electricity and nuclear physics.
As for chemistry, Only inorganic chemistry is left.
and maths, m1 is left. p1 is done/

Yolo mode... ._.
for some reason, i am not able to get around inorganic. i think it has something to do with it being the last topic we studied so im feeling kinda lazy to memorise it

Reaction score
Chemistry i just want to read all the notes and books and then do pastpaers which i didnt even start D: Am i goint to fail? i didnt star ohysics p1

Reaction score
for some reason, i am not able to get around inorganic. i think it has something to do with it being the last topic we studied so im feeling kinda lazy to memorise it
Inorganic has indeed alot of learning stuff mainly equations.
And that's why I am having a hard time getting a grip on it. Other then that, organic is mainly conceptual and as for physical, I learned it by now.

Reaction score
I find organic most difficult part , If you have seen past paper question they are very hard and I can't understand reactions at all.

Reaction score
HEY EVERYONE!
Can you all just post here about your as levels! How far are you guys and what are you all doin now?Like are you all done solving pastpapers..?Still studying,still not done with syllabus,didnt start pastpapers yet or whatt??
Let us know!

Hey i am just reviewing the bio a2 book...and doing the final past papers.......i hate p5...:mad:.......for AS chem and AS phy alhaamdulilah i am done..........i am doing A level maths so only p3 is my weakest paper.......so doing past papers for that....isA we all do will great !! XD

Reaction score
im still trying to complete the pastpapers..though i suck at p3 maths..ive just kept it as a backup if i dont get into medical..but i just cant even do the paper..should i not care?but i want to get a B At least..i had a B AT AS MATHS..:(

Reaction score
yeah i agree with Zash Riyash they truly are the toughest but since i dont take phy i should stay shut :D
guys can anyone tell me how to study for stats i find it really difficult !!