• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

AS-LEVEL IT (9626)

Reaction score
Guys,
If any1 has any idea abt the AS-LEVEL IT 9626 Practicals (paper 2), such as the source files or the exam paper. Please do share it here!! I am in Abu Dhabi UAE, so my exam will be on this tuesday AM. (Guys i have information on something about the practical, so if you want it please reply here)

Reaction score
Guys,
If any1 has any idea abt the AS-LEVEL IT 9626 Practicals (paper 2), such as the source files or the exam paper. Please do share it here!! I am in Abu Dhabi UAE, so my exam will be on this tuesday AM. (Guys i have information on something about the practical, so if you want it please reply here)
Btw practice ON 11 (9713), cuz its similar to it.

Reaction score
Guys,
Did u get something?? Plzz help me tooo

Reaction score
I need help too! Please do send the source files. And btw how can normalistion not come for the exam... thats like the main thing.