• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

AS LEVEL BIOLOGY... discuss here AS students only :)

Reaction score
Seems everybody masters Biology LOL no one has a doubt.
haha yeah seems like it.... but stay around ok bcz i might have some after a i go through the whole syllabus :p
in fact even now.... tell me are the symplast, apoplast, etc. movements in our syllabus?

Reaction score
haha yeah seems like it.... but stay around ok bcz i might have some after a i go through the whole syllabus :p
in fact even now.... tell me are the symplast, apoplast, etc. movements in our syllabus?

Yup they are, and they come pretty often.

Reaction score
Ugh, I hate transport in plants, dunno why. Biology as a whole isn't so hard imo, but back to doing past papers.

Reaction score
Hey, do you guys know where can I find complete related-to-syllabus-only notes for core A to K??

Reaction score
I need to know about chromosomes...are they single stranded or double? Im confused..and a single strand of chromosome contains 2 double helix strands of Dna?

Reaction score
I need to know about chromosomes...are they single stranded or double? Im confused..and a single strand of chromosome contains 2 double helix strands of Dna?
One chromosome contains two sister chromatids. Each sister chromatid contains double-helix/strand DNA molecule. Correct me if Im wrong.

Reaction score
One chromosome contains two sister chromatids. Each sister chromatid contains double-helix/strand DNA molecule. Correct me if Im wrong.
yeah u are ryt and the choromosomes are double strande i think bcz they replicate and then those two strandds are separated during anaphase [ ? ] during mitosis..... someone corect me if i'm wrong

Reaction score
yeah u are ryt and the choromosomes are double strande i think bcz they replicate and then those two strandds are separated during anaphase [ ? ] during mitosis..... someone corect me if i'm wrong
You mean homologous chromosome right? chromosome1.gif

Reaction score
Can anyone help me ^_^ Somebody please explain to me how the plant transports sucrose from the source to the sink?

Reaction score
Guys could you help me what happens during closing of stoma in reference to the K+ ion and water potential. Thanks.