• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

AS LEVEL BIOLOGY CLASSIFIED

Reaction score
Dear All,
Assalamu alaikum.
I used to extract biology paper 2 for as topics from mj 2002 to on 2013...but now I do not have enough time. The previously uploaded files were either not up to date or too congested or had the maker's name at the bottom or not in pdf.
Pls make topicals properly. Here are the 2nd, 3rd and 4th chapters.
If this has helped u, pls make the rest of the as biology classified questions for me and include me in ur prayers. Jazakallahu khairan

Attachments

• Biological molecules mj.pdf
    599.9 KB · Views: 539
  • Biological molecules on.pdf
    427.1 KB · Views: 356
  • enzymes mj.pdf
    231.2 KB · Views: 250
  • enzymes on.pdf
    174.9 KB · Views: 245
  • cell membrane and transport mj.pdf
    277.8 KB · Views: 254
  • cell membrane and transport on.pdf
    263.5 KB · Views: 246
Last edited:
Reaction score
Dear All,
Assalamu alaikum.
I used to extract biology paper 2 for as topics from mj 2002 to on 2013...but now I do not have enough time. The previously uploaded files were either not up to date or too congested or had the maker's name at the bottom or not in pdf.
If this has helped u, pls make the rest of the as biology classified questions for me and include me in ur prayers. Jazakallahu khairan
Are these from 2002-2012??
btw Thnx !

Reaction score
In a certain organism, two traits are determined by two pairs of alleles, each of which shows dominance. One trait is determined by some combination of the alleles A and a. The other trait is determined by some combination of the alleles B and b, which are located on a different chromosome from A and a. Construct a complete Punnett square to show the results of a cross between two parents with genotypes Aabb (parent #1) and AaBb (parent #2). Then determine each of the following:

a) What fraction of the offspring is expected to have the same genotype as parent #1?
b) What fraction of the offspring is expected to have the same phenotype as parent #2?
c) What fraction of the offspring is expected to be dihybrid?

Please help me, i have a test tmmw!!! if possible please mail me the answer at [email protected]

Reaction score
Dear All,
Assalamu alaikum.
DO U HAVE MARK SCHEME FOR THEM