• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

As is here! Help!

Reaction score
Assalamualikum,
As is here..And I am not really great at studies....I have 3 subjects Mathematics(P1 and S1), Physics and Computing...I can Manage Mathematics(though I have little problem with s1 but it will be fixed in shaa Allah) but the main problem is Physics....I have been doing classes and extra classes,couching for physics but I really am not good at it...I do undestand how every thing works in physics but the main problem is qustion papers,I solve alot of them but really am not scoring good marks...So can somebody please give me some notes for physics(complete notes which will give me full knowledge to score full marks and be really good at it)..Sorry I am really stressed and worried..I really need help...Please provide me with some complete materials...Short but with vital information please...I need you help my community.

Best Regards,
Khaled Mohammad

Reaction score
Assalamualikum,
As is here..And I am not really great at studies....I have 3 subjects Mathematics(P1 and S1), Physics and Computing...I can Manage Mathematics(though I have little problem with s1 but it will be fixed in shaa Allah) but the main problem is Physics....I have been doing classes and extra classes,couching for physics but I really am not good at it...I do undestand how every thing works in physics but the main problem is qustion papers,I solve alot of them but really am not scoring good marks...So can somebody please give me some notes for physics(complete notes which will give me full knowledge to score full marks and be really good at it)..Sorry I am really stressed and worried..I really need help...Please provide me with some complete materials...Short but with vital information please...I need you help my community.

Best Regards,
Khaled Mohammad
Thts not a problem a few months bak I was also not able to catch the concept of phy nd was measly failing in tests but alhamdulillah I want through TBs nd tried various tests nd was able to score great marks in recent test nd exam...just keep ur self calm nd try a diffrnt approach
Fr notes...personal msg me nd I'll and u notes I hav studied in schl

Reaction score
Thts not a problem a few months bak I was also not able to catch the concept of phy nd was measly failing in tests but alhamdulillah I want through TBs nd tried various tests nd was able to score great marks in recent test nd exam...just keep ur self calm nd try a diffrnt approach
Fr notes...personal msg me nd I'll and u notes I hav studied in schl
Thanks man for the reply...What are TBs? And do you have some notes or something which I can read? Like a summary or something? :)

Reaction score
Thanks man for the reply...What are TBs? And do you have some notes or something which I can read? Like a summary or something? :)
T.B means text books
Yup I can giv u the notes tht I hv got frm my schl...thy r preety gud...I'll and it as soon as Im free...just keep reminding me :D