• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

AS and A-Level (Science Subjects) , Ebooks , notes and other resources .

Reaction score
guysss plsss do u have classified past papers ?? if u do plsssssssssssssssssssss post a link i neeeeeed them </333 :cry:think i am going to fail ???

Well if you spend all your time on classifieds than you are going to fail at time management

Reaction score
Well if you spend all your time on classifieds than you are going to fail at time management

2 how am i going to fail if i get more practice???? what is your point ;$ if u know anyone who has than can u plss tell him/her to download it , i am starting past papers practice in a few months’ time and classified just helps me point out the topics where I am most weak at

Reaction score
i also need classified , cuz i need to practice only on some topics which are coming for my term exams .....and i need the A2 one

Reaction score
plssssssssss can u get me some plssss may allah blesss youh with all that he can :( plsss really despearte i don't want to fail <33 and guys the as-level bio revision book cie mary jones te link is blocked any other liks ???

Reaction score
Download

41XjO3LhVcL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

*************http://www.mediafire.com/?uk11moin69peb7h***************

Reaction score
Hey there ppl... I wanted to ask that i am preparing for a'level from the book understanding biology for advanced level by glenn and susan toole.(third edition) does it covers everything or should i buy another one???? Plzzzzzzzz reply soon..

Reaction score
Cambridge International AS and A Level Chemistry Coursebook ebook(not cd!!)

Cambridge International AS and A Level Biology ebook(not cd!!!)

Cambridge International AS and A Level Physics ebook(not cd!
Plese helpppppppppp!! the link is dead for the bio here!!! Please upload anyone!!

Reaction score
Cambridge International AS and A Level Chemistry Coursebook ebook(not cd!!)

Cambridge International AS and A Level Biology ebook(not cd!!!)

Cambridge International AS and A Level Physics ebook(not cd!
Plese helpppppppppp!! the link is dead for the bio here!!! Please upload anyone!!

Very difficult to acquire these books online.

Reaction score
does anyone have CIE Biology AS Level and A Level - Cambridge International Examinations by Mary Jones, Richard Fosbery, Dennis Taylor, Jennifer Gregory?

Reaction score
guys, does anyone know how the marks are calculated for AS levels to get a mark out of 130?