• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

AS and A Level Chemistry Coursebook [CD-ROM] (download)

Reaction score
Reaction score
AoA! :)
I really would have loved if Physics CD was there but even then, this is much of a relief! Thankyou so much VicBoss! :wink:

Reaction score
AoA! How important is the Chemistry Application Booklet? Is knowledge of its contents required at the AS Level Chemistry Exam?

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
abcde said:
AoA! How important is the Chemistry Application Booklet? Is knowledge of its contents required at the AS Level Chemistry Exam?
Wa-alaikum-as-salam! :)

No! It's part of the A2 syllabus!

Reaction score
Reaction score
can someone please tell me where can i download ebooks from? i want AS AND A LEVEL PHYSICS by Chris Mee, Mike Crundell, Brian Arnold and Wendy Brown.

Reaction score
please upload the course book for chemistry as well as these :)

Cambridge International AS and A Level Physics Coursebook with CD-ROM
Author: Sang, D., Jones, G., Woodside, R. and Chadha, G.

Biology AS and A Level
Author: Jones, M, Fosbery, R, Taylor, D and Gregory, J

thhhank youu

Reaction score
Hi guys, can you help me. I need a A level and AS Level Chemistry coursebook to download. Anyone can provide me the link. Thank you very much

Reaction score
@vicboss: I really appreciate the CD-ROM for Chemistry... can you please provide a link to the CD-ROM for Physics Coursebook ? the one by gurinder chadha and other writers i.e. this one
http://www.amazon.com/Cambridge-Interna ... f_se_shvl1

Thanx in advance :D
AoA! :)
I really would have loved if Physics CD was there but even then, this is much of a relief! Thankyou so much VicBoss! :wink:
From where did u download it , srry i m new here .