• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

*Closed*

Reaction score
I know most of you out there are facing problems including:

-Trying to memorize bunch of entire books and then failing to retain the material
-Not being able to understand properly the key words in the questions and end up writing irrelevant material (especially in subjects like Biology).

I'll be providing highly specific notes for ''necessary'' subjects (like Biology, Psychology etc) which will be covering the entire syllabus + guidance of the exam technique for every subject from 20th May onwards Insha Allah for the following subjects:

AS/A Levels:

-Biology
-Physics
-Chemistry (not sure if i would)
-Mathematics
-Marine Science (rare subject)
-Psychology
-Applied Information and Communication Technology
-Urdu Language/Literature
-General Paper
-Business Studies
-English Language
-Thinking Skills
-Further Mathematics
-Additional Further Mathematics (Edexcel) (rare)
-Human Biology (OCR)

O Levels/IGCSE:

-Biology
-Physics
-Chemistry
-Mathematics
-English Language
-Urdu Language
-Pakistan Studies
-Islamiyat
-Statistics
-Co-ordinated Sciences
-Extended Mathematics
-International Mathematics
-Human Biology (Edexcel)
-Environmental Management
-Commerce
-Sociology

As for now I'll provide you guys with some material only if it's necessary.
Y don,t u upload it now for us ,before our exam start .plz see to it ,if u can solve no problem in english language.plzzzzzzzzzz

Reaction score
I know most of you out there are facing problems including:

-Trying to memorize bunch of entire books and then failing to retain the material
-Not being able to understand properly the key words in the questions and end up writing irrelevant material (especially in subjects like Biology).

I'll be providing highly specific notes for ''necessary'' subjects (like Biology, Psychology etc) which will be covering the entire syllabus + guidance of the exam technique for every subject from 20th May onwards Insha Allah for the following subjects:

AS/A Levels:

-Biology
-Physics
-Chemistry (not sure if i would)
-Mathematics
-Marine Science (rare subject)
-Psychology
-Applied Information and Communication Technology
-Urdu Language/Literature
-General Paper
-Business Studies
-English Language
-Thinking Skills
-Further Mathematics
-Additional Further Mathematics (Edexcel) (rare)
-Human Biology (OCR)

O Levels/IGCSE:

-Biology
-Physics
-Chemistry
-Mathematics
-English Language
-Urdu Language
-Pakistan Studies
-Islamiyat
-Statistics
-Co-ordinated Sciences
-Extended Mathematics
-International Mathematics
-Human Biology (Edexcel)
-Environmental Management
-Commerce
-Sociology

As for now I'll provide you guys with some material only if it's necessary.

Plz bro upload AS/A Level biology notes ........

Reaction score
Guys I'm really sorry, it probably had been a while since I last interacted with the community (had been busy somewhere else). I was planning on making notes for some 'necessary' subjects myself to ensure that everything in the notes is according to it's syllabus but after going through some available notes it was no longer necessary. Still, I'll recommend some additional requirements in order to ensure that the requirements from the syllabus are fulfilled.

kanchan dhiman you can refer to me for help now if you require.

halloffame Use the revision guide by mary jones http://www.mediafire.com/download/smfz60x62dw4by5/Cambridge_International_Biology.pdf it fulfills the requirements of the syllabus for A2 (although not for AS) + this http://www.cie.org.uk/images/150289-cambridge-learner-guide-for-as-and-a-level-biology.pdf learner guide to study the exam technique. If you want notes for AS then do tell me.

Atharva Joshi what are your requirements?

Eman Shahid All? It would be wise if you mention your current requirements first.

andreiaafonso14 Revision guide + learner guide for both biology and chemistry A2, these fulfills the requirements for A2. For biology I've mentioned the links above, for chemistry revision guide http://www.xtremepapers.com/community/attachments/a-level-chemistry-guide-pdf.2425/ and learner guide for exam technique
http://www.cie.org.uk/images/163031-cambridge-learner-guide-for-as-and-a-level-chemistry.pdf

Red light requirements?

Liya_khan For now, no, but i will come up with something for you too Insha Allah, it's necessary to follow the syllabus you know.

yashrulz I know, I do apologize, what do you require?

Reaction score
Well, I want notes for the following subjects
- Physics (really detailed)
- Chemistry (More Paper 3 & Paper 6)
- Biology (Paper 6)
- Geography (if possible)
- English As a First Language ( Paper 2 )

(IGCSE)