• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

AS/A-Level Accounting

Reaction score
Hi,

Can anyone who has finished the course give me a list of all the kinds of accounts that I would need to make in an exam? And please separate them into AS and A level. e.g... AS: Income Statement for Sole traders, Income statement for partnerships, manufacturing account, etc... A2: Balance sheet for plcs, etc... I think learning these would be an effective technique.

If anyone can give revision notes in regards to the whole syllabus, it would also be much appreciated.

Thanks!

Reaction score
Hi

Accounting AS Level, Paper 1, November 2009, Paper 12,
Question 17 (MCQ), the answer given is C.
i am obtaining B as the answer though.
Would anyone mind explaining to me why the answer is B?
Thank you
very much in advance.

Reaction score
Hi,

Can anyone who has finished the course give me a list of all the kinds of accounts that I would need to make in an exam? And please separate them into AS and A level. e.g... AS: Income Statement for Sole traders, Income statement for partnerships, manufacturing account, etc... A2: Balance sheet for plcs, etc... I think learning these would be an effective technique.

If anyone can give revision notes in regards to the whole syllabus, it would also be much appreciated.

Thanks!
Guys do any 1 have guess ppr of urdu, accountx, business or Ecoonomics: A Levels?? Do share if u hv it, please !

Reaction score
I am also getting answer as B, No doubt some thing wrong with Xtreme papers= 7500*1.6= 12000