• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Articles Of Faith (Islamiyat)

TSZ

Reaction score
Hey guyz can any1 ans my following question :?:
a) What do Muslims believe in Oneness Of Allah :?: (10 marks)
b) What is the signifigance of Gods Predestination and Decree :?: (4 marks)
There are so many attributes of Allah in part (a) :!: , which 1 or vat else shud i write :?:

Reaction score
Your "a" part can even come like this
What do Muslims mean when they say there is no god But God?
Well both have same answers...
Here is da complete answer...nd believe hopefully this is worth 10 marks...
The muslims belief dat only Allah deserves to be worshiped .he is pure frm shares and partners.this belief is called Tawhid & tawhid is da basic structure of islam,1/3 of quran contains tawhid.the holy quran says"Say'-He is ALLAH da one and only" : it also says"There is no god but He"...The holy quran rejects the concept of teo gods.it says"and do not take two Gods (for worship)for He is just One God"...the holy Quran also rejects the concept of three gods known as trinity.the holy Quran also rejects polyttheism logically...The flawless system of universe is an evidence dat there is only onw power behind this universe.Allah is one and only because of his attributes.He is Ever living.the Holy quran says"he is the first and the last,the manifest and hidden"...Allah is the great creator hwo created dis universe in 6 days.A;;ah also created human being which is da best creation of allah which Allah made just frm a drop of blood.Allah challenges us in the Quran if we can make a fly.Allah is also the sustainer of the universe."All praises be to Allah the sustainer of the World"...Allah is all knowing and onlt he knws abut the future and none is equal to Him.he is above all and no one can intercede him.The Quran says "Allah is Almighty and All Powerful"..Allah is Samad-absolute.he depends on no one and everyone depends on him.Allah is pure frm all weaknesees.slumber does not seize him.Allah is also pure from all family relationships.He has no son or daughtert..The Quran says"He begets not ,nor he is begotten"Due to these uncomprable attributesAllah si Supreme Being.He is above all and none can be equal ro close to him...

Reaction score
Part a can even come up as
All islamic Principles Are based upon tawheed .Discuss?
And for part b I am sorry i am not able to recall my memory for dat so if i cud remember wat ws it i ll inform u later...

Reaction score
Heheh Exactly..
but i copied it frm ma mind...
coz his notes are no more wid me..=P..
Hey btw abc123 if u r a science student tou phy nd bio ke tutions kis se le rahe ho..
pls tell me

Reaction score
haha okay. i still ve his notes.
um no i m not a science student but for physics naushad's the best n for bio merchant. see if they still take you. otherwise for physics theres still sir kashif, i ve heard he's good as ll. dunno any other for bio

Reaction score
hey TSZ..................i have not reached there yet .....when i'll reach at paper 2 i might post answer of part (b) here. :) .....and hey u appearing in isl this time too [like me]

Reaction score
I dunno. I have heard about sir kashif. Bw saad there's also sir rock, dolan (weird name) and even nasir ghani is teaching physics this year.

@Silent Hunter: dont leave out the themes. You can never be sure. Try getting hold of Sir Zafar's guess paper. Last year we were lucky enough that his fuess paper for Paper 1 actually hit :)

Reaction score
I dunno. I have heard about sir kashif. Bw saad there's also sir rock, dolan (weird name) and even nasir ghani is teaching physics this year.

@Silent Hunter: dont leave out the themes. You can never be sure. Try getting hold of Sir Zafar's guess paper. Last year we were lucky enough that his fuess paper for Paper 1 actually hit :)

Reaction score
abc123 said:

I Knw abut Dolan and Rock but they are too dar away frm ma place...
but still thnk:)

Reaction score
well then I am outta names. Cant help you further. Sorry. Between, where do you live?

Reaction score
um well there's a sir asif. I am not sure if he teaches in gulshan but will try finding out. Can you wait till next week? cause I am ditching all my tuition cause of the impending exam!

Reaction score
You won't believe it, but my chemistry teacher can tell what is coming in exam days before. YEAH and he also had nov 2010 paper before the paper date and today he let me see a paper (CIE Chem) of a boy who just gave it a few days ago!

Reaction score
farzansaeed said:
You won't believe it, but my chemistry teacher can tell what is coming in exam days before. YEAH and he also had nov 2010 paper before the paper date and today he let me see a paper (CIE Chem) of a boy who just gave it a few days ago!

hahahahahaha BULL SHIT

Reaction score
abc123 said:
haha okay. i still ve his notes.
um no i m not a science student but for physics naushad's the best n for bio merchant. see if they still take you. otherwise for physics theres still sir kashif, i ve heard he's good as ll. dunno any other for bio

hey, can you plz tell me where i can get ths notes from? actually, i need it for my cousin in lhr.

thanks!