• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Are YOU ready for DEATH???

Reaction score
Assalamulaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu

The topic that I have chosen for this thread ..(I know it is serious) but u know no one even remembers the reality !!
With the passing of everyday, with modernization of the world and modifications in everything what have we done for our Deen??? Are we ready to meet our Lord ??? or do u still want to say you have time for that and you are just 15,16 or 17!!!?? But can u guarantee that you are going to live the next min??? So where is the contract that u have signed with Allah !!??? NO!!

REMEMBER: ‘ Ever being is bound to taste death.’ (Quran 29:57)
"Are you prepared for death?"

You’re sitting comfortably on the sofa watching your favourite television show with your favourite person. Your laughter abruptly stops and you're spellbound as your eyes hold an image you've never seen before. And before you can say anything, your eyes are forever closed as your soul is torn away from your body.
Are you ready to meet your Lord?

The angel of death can come knocking on your door as an uninvited guest at any time and without a moment's notice.
You can't turn off the lights and pretend not to be home, for even if you do, he'll find a way in.
You'll be hauled back to the One who Created you, ready or not. Whether you're an ambitious youth with dreams and hopes about the future, or a wise elder with fond memories of the past, death is inevitable and its arrival is unknown to you.

So it only makes sense that every breath of ours should be spent in the worship of the One who has granted these breaths because none of us know which breath will be our last.

You may ask, how can I constantly be in a state of worship? Simple answer, though difficult to follow at times: Live life in accordance with the Quran and the Sunnah of Prophet Muhammad .

It's all about the intentions, and the sincerity of those intentions. The Prophet has said:"Deeds result only from the intentions of the actor. And an individual is rewarded only according to that which he intends." [Al-Bukhaari and Muslim]

Take the simple act of eating for example.

If done with the intention of nourishing our bodies in order to worship our Lord, it becomes an act of worship itself. Imagine that, something as enjoyable as eating can gather up good deeds for you.

Of course you would want to keep the eating in check though! Take a sip of water with the name of Allaah while sitting, in small amounts, and then thank Him Almighty after, and the number of good deeds keeps adding up.

Just the same, the routines of our daily grind can all become acts of worship when we do them to refine our intentions and by emulating the example of our beloved Prophet .

Knowing that death can come to us at the precise moment you decided to listen just once to that favourite movie song.

BUT No one knows where and in which state you will die!

Allah says in the Quran: ‘…..and no soul knows what it will earn tomorrow; and no soul knows the place where it will die; indeed Allah is the All Knowing, the Informer. (He may reveal the knowledge to whomever He wills.)’- (31:34)

Let me tell you an incident :
A man in Jeddah fell from the 17 floor and still he dint die but to enjoy his happiness he ran across the road to get some treat and there on the road the next minute he died!
Look at this! The man wanted to celebrate his living and now he died!!

Recently here in India DURING the Taraweeh Salah this Ramadhan a man just fainted and passed away!
You think that man would have ever thought it’s gonna become time for him to return back to Allah !!???? No my dear brothers and sisters!!

Remember death does something else too. It forces us to realize the reality of this world. It too will come to an end one day.

Let us all prepare to meet our Lord, before the Angel of Death comes to meet us.

Listen just like an employer likes a young employee just like that Allah loves the Dua of the youth make use of the opportunity it is never late, seek forgiveness!

You never got the chance to choose your parents, relatives, colour , etc, etc .But now Allah is giving you a chance to decide How you want to live in the next life!? Subhanallah! with every day comes a new chance so make ultimate use of everyday !

wa akhiru da'wanaa anil hamdu lillahi rabbil 'alameen

Here are some videos:-

(NOTE: Sensitive users may not watch this video)

So brothers and sisters Be careful of every act !

Jazakallah hu khairan katheera

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
WaAlaikum AsSalam Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu!

This is really an amazing reminder!! May Allah help us live by Islam and die in an state of Islam.. Aameen.
Death is a reality and its sad that we forget it so easily.... remembering death doesn't mean tyhat you become depressing.. it just means that when you make descisions in your life you try to keep in mind the implications it'll have on my afterlife.. that I don't disobey my Lord who provides for me....

and my fav part was this:

You may ask, how can I constantly be in a state of worship? Simple answer, though difficult to follow at times: Live life in accordance with the Quran and the Sunnah of Prophet Muhammad .

It's all about the intentions, and the sincerity of those intentions. The Prophet has said:"Deeds result only from the intentions of the actor. And an individual is rewarded only according to that which he intends." [Al-Bukhaari and Muslim]

Take the simple act of eating for example.

If done with the intention of nourishing our bodies in order to worship our Lord, it becomes an act of worship itself. Imagine that, something as enjoyable as eating can gather up good deeds for you.

You find this explained by the great sahabi Muadh ibn Jabal (RA) when he said "I sleep and hope for Allah's Reward for my sleep as I seek His Reward for my night prayer." meaning he sleeps to nourish himself for his night prayer so he wants Allah to reward him for that sleep! subhanAllah....! I seriously need to remember this... as I keep forgetting this cool trick. (By the way this statement of his occurs in Bukhari)

Reaction score
First of all,i would like to thankyou for posting such a serious thread as it is very important to everyone :) thankyou
And second of all,just to answer your question, Yes i am ready for death as a human with strong faith in Allah would not see death as the end of reality but the end of reality in order to live a happier,immortal life full of peace and happiness.
Death is taking you to a better world and infact as it is created by Allah, it is a better world then the world we are living in right now.
I do not fear death,death happens to every human and it will come unexpectedly to everyone but no person should fear death as it is the end to your sorrows and a beginning to new,happier life :)

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
A Man of faith does not fear Death!

More like a man of faith AND actions (as a result of that faith) doesn't fear it.....

وَالْعَصْرِ

By time,​

إِنَّ الْإِنسَانَ لَفِي خُسْرٍ​

Indeed, mankind is in loss,​

إِلَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالْحَقِّ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالصَّبْرِ​

Except for those who have believed and done righteous deeds and advised each other to truth and advised each other to patience.​
(Quran 103:1-3)

Reaction score
A Man of faith does not fear Death!
I do not expect anyone here to fear death
Firstly fearing something means you become the slave of that , for eg. If u fear your grades you become slave of that and i do not expect that here i just want you people to keep this question 'AM I READY FOR DEATH?' in your mind every time you do some act of Ibadah.
How sure can you be that you have done enough to enter Jannnah??? I mean the companions of the Prophet(S.A.W) though they were given the glad tidings of Jannah still they feared every act they did and we, we are not even close to them!!!
How does a man attain true faith and belief, how does a man become a man of faith ??? by attaining khushoo in every act of Ibadah rite??? so how is that obtained???
I thnik the Prophet (S.A.W) has told us to pray every salah as if it was our last one. U think the prophet feared death??? No
u get it automatically the minute u have this thought in your mind you get Khushoo and hence you do not have to fear death...

Reaction score
Okay, let me summarize for you what was in that video, you may watch it without any sound.
There's this guy, Hassan. He's a weak believer committing sins. His father once tells him to pray fajr, he lays down and listen to music. That moment, he dies. Now the story uncovers how he's being treated after death. There's no need of sound after that!

Reaction score
this is a simply amazing thread......
we constantly need to be reminded about death and especially being youth, the temptations, challenges and obstacles we face can easily make us forget our final destination (death). Thinking about death enables us to know that we will one day be answerable for our actions infront of our Lord, will we then have the strength to face him?

Imam Ali (AS) : Time wears out bodies, renews hopes, brings death nearer, and takes away aspirations. Whoever gets anything from the world lives in anxiety for holding it and whoever loses anything passes his days grieving over the loss.

kindly watch the following video, it serves as a reminder, do what you need to do now before it's too late.
If you have to ask someone for forgiveness, do it now
If you have to pay back a debt, do it now
If you have to pay back Qadha Salah or sawm, do it now
If you want to go for Hajj, do it now
If you want to perform any good actions, do it now
If you want to turn back in repentance to Allah (SWT), do it now
Don't wait, thinking, "i'll do it when the time is right" , you just can't know what lies ahead, tomorrow may never come.......

Reaction score
So true and so beautiful ..
Don't miss to read...

No matter what name we have in the end we will be called MAYYET
Whatever luxurious car we drive today in the end we will be taken as JAZNAZA
No matter what house we stay in today, in the end we have to lie in the QABR
Whatever clothes we wear today in the end we will be wearing the KAFFAN
No matter how far we travel today in the end it is juts one common VISA :
29_57.png

(MEANING: "Every soul shall taste death , Then to us you will be returned")
Allah make our journey easy and make JANNAH our destination...AMEEN!
  • The person who is always in the state of wudhu Allah will increase its livelihood.
  • The person who does not reveal his needs to others his needs are fulfilled!
  • Allah keeps that person healthy who after listening to a Hadeeth forwards it to others!
SUNHANALLAH! TO propagate a good thing is Sadaqat -ul-Jariya!
SO PLEASE DON'T LET IT STOP :)

N.M

Reaction score
It was narrated that al-Bara' (may Allah be pleased with him) said:
We went out with the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) for the funeral of a man from among the Ansaar. We came to the grave and when (the deceased) was placed in the lahd, the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) sat down and we sat around him, as if there were birds on our heads (i.e., quiet and still). In his hand he had a stick with which he was scratching the ground. Then he raised his head and said, "Seek refuge with Allah from the torment of the grave", two or three times. Then he said, "When the believing slave is about to depart this world and enter the Hereafter, there come down to him from heaven angels with white faces like the sun, and they sit around him as far as the eye can see. They bring with them shrouds from Paradise and perfumes from Paradise. Then the Angel of Death comes and sits by his head, and he says, 'O good soul, come forth to forgiveness from Allah and His pleasure.' Then it comes out easily like a drop of water from the the mouth of a water skin.
When he seizes it, they do not leave it in his hand for an instant before they take it and put it in that shroud with that perfume, and there comes from it a fragrance like the finest musk on the face of the earth. Then they ascend and they do not pass by any group of angels but they say, 'Who is this good soul?' and they say, 'It is So and so the son of So and so, calling him by the best names by which he was known in this world, until they reach the lowest heaven. They ask for it to be opened to them and it is opened, and (the soul) is welcomed and accompanied to the next heaven by those who are closest to Allah, until they reach the seventh heaven. Then Allah says: 'Record the book of My slave in 'Illiyoon in the seventh heaven, and return him to the earth, for from it I created them, to it I will return them and from it I will bring them forth once again.' So his soul is returned to his body and there come to him two angels who make him sit up and they say to him, 'Who is your Lord?' He says, 'Allah.' They say, 'What is your religion?' He says, 'My religion is Islam.' They say, 'Who is this man who was sent among you?' He says, 'He is the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him).' They say, 'What did you do?' He says, 'I read the Book of Allah and I believed in it.' Then a voice calls out from heaven, 'My slave has spoken the truth, so prepare for him a bed from Paradise and clothe him from Paradise, and open for him a gate to Paradise.' Then there comes to him some of its fragrance, and his grave is made wide, as far as he can see. Then there comes to him a man with a handsome face and handsome clothes, and a good fragrance, who says, 'Receive the glad tidings that will bring you joy this day.' He says, 'Who are you? Your face is a face which brings glad tidings.' He says, 'I am your righteous deeds.' He says, 'O Lord, hasten the Hour so that I may return to my family and my wealth.' But when the disbelieving slave is about to depart this world and enter the Hereafter, there come down to him from heaven angels with black faces, bringing sackcloth, and they sit around him as far as the eye can see.

Then the Angel of Death comes and sits by his head, and he says, 'O evil soul, come forth to the wrath of Allah and His anger.' Then his soul disperses inside his body, then comes out cutting the veins and nerves, like a skewer passing through wet wool. When he seizes it, they do not leave it in his hand for an instant before they take it and put it in that sackcloth, and there comes from it a stench like the foulest stench of a dead body on the face of the earth. Then they ascend and they do not pass by any group of angels but they say, 'Who is this evil soul?' and they say, 'It is So and so the son of So and so, calling him by the worst names by which he was known in this world, until they reach the lowest heaven. They ask for it to be opened to them and it is not opened." Then the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) recited (interpretation of the meaning):"for them the gates of heaven will not be opened, and they will not enter Paradise until the camel goes through the eye of the needle" (Sunan Abu Dawood)

From Abu Hurayra; Hazrat Prophet (pbuh) was reported to have said the following:
"When a dead body is buried, two jet-black angels with blue eyes come. One of them is called Munkar and the other Nakir. They ask the dead person, What do you say about this man (the Messenger of Allah)? He says what he used to say when he was alive; "He is the slave and messenger of Allah. I witness that there is no god but Allah and I witness that Muhammad (pbuh) is His slave and messenger. The angels say; "We already knew that you said it. Then his grave is expanded seventy times seventy ziras (1 zira = 75 cm) and illuminated. Then, he is told to lie down. He turns to them and asks; Shall I return and inform my family? They say, Sleep like the sleep of a groom that will nobody will wake except the person that he loves most. Thus, he sleeps in the place he is lying down until Almighty Allah revives him.

If he is a munafiq (hypocrite), he will say, "I would hear what people say and would repeat it. I dont know. The angels will say, We already knew you would say that Then they say to the earth, Squeeze him. The earth squeezes him and his ribs become intertwined. He is tortured in that place until Allah revives him."
(Tirmizi, Janaiz, 70)

Allahumma inni a'aozo min aazaabil qabr. Aameen

Reaction score
So true and so beautiful ..
Don't miss to read...

No matter what name we have in the end we will be called MAYYET
Whatever luxurious car we drive today in the end we will be taken as JAZNAZA
No matter what house we stay in today, in the end we have to lie in the QABR
Whatever clothes we wear today in the end we will be wearing the KAFFAN
No matter how far we travel today in the end it is juts one common VISA :
29_57.png

(MEANING: "Every soul shall taste death , Then to us you will be returned")
Allah make our journey easy and make JANNAH our destination...AMEEN!
  • The person who is always in the state of wudhu Allah will increase its livelihood.
  • The person who does not reveal his needs to others his needs are fulfilled!
  • Allah keeps that person healthy who after listening to a Hadeeth forwards it to others!
SUNHANALLAH! TO propagate a good thing is Sadaqat -ul-Jariya!

SO PLEASE DON'T LET IT STOP :)