• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Are you looking for a study group/(s) and resources?

Reaction score
Hey yall,
so I found this site which seems really good for joining study groups and for revision. Initially, I only used it to regularly plan my week as it has a weekly planner and calendar that you can add in your activities and study subjects but I didn't realise until recently that there is also a large community of study groups who share resources with each other and even where teachers and students give advice to other students. Of course no place could compare to xtremepapers ;) but I thought it may help someone, especially GCSE/A level students after seeing and joining groups such as the English Lit group with members as much as 500 students.
It's called: goconqr.com
You'd have to register, not to subscribe to anything but to personalise your account and to save your resources. In no shape or form am I personally affiliated with the site. I'm just an user whose enjoyed the service so far.