• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Applying for Nixor College, helllpp!

Reaction score
okay so my problem is kind of complex

I currently live in Islamabad, I've done grade 9 and 10 from BSS in Karachi and had to go to Islamabad so Im completing grade 11 from here.
My grades last year of pkstd and isl were A and B. My midterm grades of 11th grade are okay, A* in math, A in english and addmath and sciences are B's and C in geography and urdu though.

So I want to apply for nixor college
but the problem is that I wont be able to come right now for the interview, I'll be able to go in June and after June only. So what do I do? :(
Frankly, idk much about applying and stuff and I feel pretty stupid right now haha

People advised me to apply now but I can't right now, I'll have to after my Cie's so can I apply later onwards?:/ Please I really want to get into nixor, and feel very doomed right now :( what should I do? and how? :(

please help me
God bless x

Reaction score
and also, what grades do I have to get in my CIEs if I want a scholarship in nixor?
please help Im very worried and confused :((

Reaction score
You can easily get into nixor. You're grades should be a minimum of C I guess. What matters the most is the interview. You need to be extremely confident for that. As far as the admission is concerned, its admissions reopen after the Cie's too but there are less chances of getting one there then cause of too much hustle and less number of seats left, Probably the major reason why people start applying before hand only. You can ask further details from the students studying there. That's all I knew. :)
P.S. A piece of advise, nixor is way too hectic. Try applying for Lyceum too.

Reaction score
Well you can apply in Nixor after your CIE, but its true that it's quite difficult to get your seat.
For interview you need to be confident on what you're saying and most important thing that you have to praise Nixor College as much as you can.
For scholarships, its available on their website. I guess its 7A* excluding Pak.Std, Isl and Urdu for 100% scholarship.

Reaction score
its not necessary 2 apply now.. u can do so after the results too.. all they want is the money dude.. i've seen ppl get in nixor in august too