• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Applied ICT - Theory answer structures!??

Reaction score
Okay, so I will be retaking my AS AICT (theory) exam on tuesday this week and I need help with how I should answer my questions since this is where I lost most of my marks last time I did it..
I know the information but my teacher says you dont refer to the scenario as much as you should.
Thus, if you guys have any tips for me, please let me know.

Cheers.
Sam

Reaction score
Okay, so I will be retaking my AS AICT (theory) exam on tuesday this week and I need help with how I should answer my questions since this is where I lost most of my marks last time I did it..
I know the information but my teacher says you dont refer to the scenario as much as you should.
Thus, if you guys have any tips for me, please let me know.

Cheers.
Sam
Hello Sam, I am glad you asked this question. Many students face this difficulty and I did too.
Here's the best resource on theory out there which isn't well known to many teachers and students: CIE's Response Booklet
Kindly read it thoroughly and you'll have a much better understanding of how to cope with p1 and p3. Also try not to write lengthy answers. Examiners are always searching for specific points rather than unnecessary details. The space given for the answer is the biggest indicator of how much your response would be.

Reaction score
hi there I am about to give my cie a level exam 2018 for applied ICT can u give me some tips for the theory part