• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

APPLIED ICT June 2014

Reaction score
now I'm not trying to scare u but actually it was the hardest paper we ever solved we were all shocked, it was a combination of excel and access, they gave you three files and the main file was excel so you will have to take columns from it and edit them then save them as a CSV in order to solve access, and u will have to create three tables the same way, so u can't say its excel or access you will be alternating between them all the time, it had ALOT of stuff so study REALLY REALLY hard and concentrate in the exam so much so you could solve it, again I'm not trying to scare but u have to know the difficulty of it
Sir are us ure that we'll have access in paper 3 after already getting a task of it in P2...

Reaction score
plsssssssssss some1 send me AICT (9713) mj 2014 paper 11 paper 12 paper 13 and ms of those on [email protected] ................
plsss plsss someone send it quicklyy...... i have an exam tom...........pls some1 send quicklyyyyyyyy.... its a request.. pls senddd