• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

APPLIED ICT June 2014

Reaction score
Rashweh y3ni !! Meshan allah asln i dont take bio w all the info about the exam have been said i have ni more info
Calm down why are you angry. It is not a rashwa it is just me trying to help people even if they didn't give me anything. But I was just asking you what functions we need to know

Reaction score
Calm down why are you angry. It is not a rashwa it is just me trying to help people even if they didn't give me anything. But I was just asking you what functions we need to know
I'm sorry i was angry, anyways don't worry about excel its simple btw r u asking about olevel or AS?

Reaction score
Hey, I’m just another AICT student giving my exam tomorrow. It would be really grateful of you if you could send me the supporting files or any valuable information about the paper. I heard you have everything except the question paper. If your paper is done , can you please brief me about it?Thanks a lot man. Any help you need in the future just tell me :-D Email me at :- [email protected]
who told u that i have everything except the question paper?

Reaction score
if anyone has the papers of May/June 2014...... please please send it to my e-mail: [email protected] . it will be a great pleasure.... and i will also help posting paper 3 as my exams are at 4th april.... so please try to help me out!!! thanks in advance people.... :)
can you please send me the supporting files and exam questions for paper 21 ICT on this e-mail:
[email protected]