• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

APPLIED ICT June 2014

Reaction score
I have my P2 tomorrow. I heard people in india or saudia are done with their p2 can anybody help me with what came in the exam ? Or is anyone having a guess ?
Zone 4.

Reaction score
now I'm not trying to scare u but actually it was the hardest paper we ever solved we were all shocked, it was a combination of excel and access, they gave you three files and the main file was excel so you will have to take columns from it and edit them then save them as a CSV in order to solve access, and u will have to create three tables the same way, so u can't say its excel or access you will be alternating between them all the time, it had ALOT of stuff so study REALLY REALLY hard and concentrate in the exam so much so you could solve it, again I'm not trying to scare but u have to know the difficulty of it

Reaction score
Its not like normal excel, u solve two functions then take specified columns to make a new spreadsheet then use it for excel

Reaction score
so you copy and paste specific areas of the excel table and use it to form a new spreadsheet? to be imported into access? sorry im abit confused

Reaction score
now I'm not trying to scare u but actually it was the hardest paper we ever solved we were all shocked, it was a combination of excel and access, they gave you three files and the main file was excel so you will have to take columns from it and edit them then save them as a CSV in order to solve access, and u will have to create three tables the same way, so u can't say its excel or access you will be alternating between them all the time, it had ALOT of stuff so study REALLY REALLY hard and concentrate in the exam so much so you could solve it, again I'm not trying to scare but u have to know the difficulty of it
Did you have to auto generate employee number?

Reaction score
Ihave my paper on 10 means paper 4 kindly let me know if u have before that pllzzzzzz

Reaction score
hey guys can anyone send me the question paper and the supporting files for P2 may/june 2014. My exam is on Sunday (30th). [email protected]
Thanks in advance, i really need it, will share if i get it. :D :)