• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Applied ICT A2 level help needed

Reaction score
did you sit 2012 june p4 a2 level??? if you do could you help me pls???
dude I already said that I finished my aict a year ago... how can I sit for 2012 paper... chill man, don't be so desperate. Keep on taking preparation and you'll do good

Reaction score
People dont panic im also going to sit for my a2 this 30th march.today is 25th and i still have 4papers to solve including problems in the previous ones.to make things worse i live in bangladesh where there is loadshedding every 1hr and i dont have a laptop *sigh*

Reaction score
Hello!
Can pls. some1 help me with Aict p4. I have some doubts in Oct/Nov 2011 P4 and specimen P4. If some1 has the solution of these papers, pls post them here. Iam really in need of them as my exams are this week! So pls. some1 help me!!!

Reaction score
Thanx! But I need help with oct/nov 2011 P4 and the specimen paper. If u have the solution for the access section of oct 2011 paper, pls. post it here!!!

dude i dnt have the specimen paper.im doing serial wise 2010 the 2011.ill finish both by today i will lt u know for sure.if possible give me the formula to the problem im having so that i can finish this paper fast.

Reaction score
can u help me with 9713 s09 qp4 q 9 ad s10 qp4 q4. I am in desperate help. would b great if u could do this! Jazakallah