• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Applied ICT A2 level help needed

Reaction score
my exams are on 30th march and I just started solving the qp today and man im in trouble.I need a lot of help so plzz guys help me out.throughout these 10days so that atleast i can get a B.

im doing 2008 m/j for the time being here is the link http://www.xtremepapers.com/CIE/Int...nd Communication Technology/9713_s08_qp_4.pdf

help me out with question number 13 and 16.

im sure if i cant solve these silly things im gonna get a U.your help is appreciated.

Reaction score
my exams are on 30th march and I just started solving the qp today and man im in trouble.I need a lot of help so plzz guys help me out.throughout these 10days so that atleast i can get a B.

im doing 2008 m/j for the time being here is the link http://www.xtremepapers.com/CIE/International A And AS Level/9713 - Applied Information And Communication Technology/9713_s08_qp_4.pdf

help me out with question number 13 and 16.

im sure if i cant solve these silly things im gonna get a U.your help is appreciated.

Hold on I'll post the solution soon

Reaction score
For Question 13:
What the want here is for you to create a menu. The only way to do that with pictures and hyper links is Microsoft Word. You would open the MenuBlank document then create a hyper link(highlight the words Click Here, then right click, then hyperlink). make sure that you hyperlink each option to it's correct document. Then write a very brief explanation of what clicking this button would allow the user to do under each one. Then for evidence of it this can be done by 2 ways. First, you can just hover over the hyperlink, this will popup a small window. You should take a screenshot of that. Or you can right click, edit hyperlink, then take a screenshot and place it in your evidence document.
P.S. I've uploaded the menu file so that you have a reference of how it should look. Cheers and Goodluck

Attachments

• Millside Menu2.doc
    867.2 KB · Views: 36
Reaction score
^ spot on there by AngelofDeath... you can put the evidence like this way:
hyperlink_evidence.JPG

and here's how I did my menu. btw you might be also required to create menus in access. We are using word because the question says so:
2008menu.JPG

Reaction score
thanks mate i also coudnt do 15
check the word document for 15. Q16 is also the same... just put the field Venue instead of Customerid in the Duplicate-value field
hope it will help you

Attachments

• forum_15.docx
    220 KB · Views: 22
Reaction score
Hey...my exam waz tdai.....and i got access,excel and powerpoint!!!dere are different variants for da paper.....cauze the examiners knw dat we will get 2 knw wat is in the paper....cauze of dat dey have set different variants to confuse the people.....in my paper i got access....which had the most number of marks in the paper.....and excel it waz abit hard...which included countif,sumif,datedif and time period and powerpoint waz easy....!!!!

Reaction score
Just inbox me if u want to knw bout da paper which has been changed(Paper 2 AS LEVEL)

Reaction score
Just inbox me if u want to knw bout da paper which has been changed(Paper 2 AS LEVEL)

thanks for the info mate but im doing my a2 levels and my exam is on 30th march really tensed as im stuck.

Reaction score
PEOPLE IF ANYBODY SIT ON P4 JUNE 2012 PLEASE CONTACT WITH ME I HAVE THIS EXAM ON 30/03/2012 AND I NEED HELP PLEASE!!!!!!:)

Reaction score
PEOPLE IF ANYBODY SIT P4 ICT A2 EXAM PLEASE CONTACT WITH ME [email protected] this is my e-mail address and I NEED HELP PLEASE MY EXAM IS TOO SOON!!!!!!! IF SOMEONE HAVE ANY IDEA PLS
I AM SO VULNURABLE

Reaction score
Hey...my exam waz tdai.....and i got access,excel and powerpoint!!!dere are different variants for da paper.....cauze the examiners knw dat we will get 2 knw wat is in the paper....cauze of dat dey have set different variants to confuse the people.....in my paper i got access....which had the most number of marks in the paper.....and excel it waz abit hard...which included countif,sumif,datedif and time period and powerpoint waz easy....!!!!
are you talking about a2 exam??