• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Applied ict 9713 paper2 (post your doubts here)

Reaction score
Asalam ALikum..
Plzz reply as soon as possible!!!
1,May/june 2009 P2 question number 13 PLEASE!!!!!!!!!! it would be great if someone can post a word file with screenshots
2,Extract means Query? because in oct/nov 2008 it was asked to add a heading in extract ? so do i need to make a report and add
coz i dont know how to add heading in query!!
PLEASE I HAVE EXAM TOMOROW PLEASE REPLY BEFORE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jazakallah!!!!!!!!!!1

Reaction score
Can anyone post the solution to may/june 2010 paper2 steps 6-9..... plz reply fast
Plz dont post the marking scheme

Attachments

• 9713_s10_qp_2.pdf
    107.9 KB · Views: 5
Reaction score
If there is a list of names of students ( don't know how many) taking part in a variety of exam courses (each students does only one course), how do i calculate the number of students taking part in each exam course? - this is a database questions, i need to make a query and add a new field to calculate the number of students doing each exam course.. Help?

Reaction score
If there is a list of names of students ( don't know how many) taking part in a variety of exam courses (each students does only one course), how do i calculate the number of students taking part in each exam course? - this is a database questions, i need to make a query and add a new field to calculate the number of students doing each exam course.. Help?
When you make the query, use the total tab. :)

Reaction score
Asalam ALikum..
Plzz reply as soon as possible!!!
1,May/june 2009 P2 question number 13 PLEASE!!!!!!!!!! it would be great if someone can post a word file with screenshots
2,Extract means Query? because in oct/nov 2008 it was asked to add a heading in extract ? so do i need to make a report and add
coz i dont know how to add heading in query!!
PLEASE I HAVE EXAM TOMOROW PLEASE REPLY BEFORE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jazakallah!!!!!!!!!!1

May/june 2009 P2 question number 13 see reply......

q11:
  • go to query wizard, select from all the tables the required fields
  • in design view put the criteria-->31/7/10 and <1/9/10----in the O_Date column {this is acc to the ms whereas acc to me this criteria should come in both H_Date & O_Date}
  • then do q12, by adding an extra column--- Balance:[Cost]-[Pay]
q13
  • go to report wizard, select a;ll the fields from q11 query
  • select the columnar layout of the report
  • now format the detail section as per the ques, insert labels wherever needed
  • your reports ready
Hope this works....

oct/nov 2008:
you export the query to word then add title & header there.....
[but this is only when they ask you to add to this extract,otherwise make a report]

Hope this helps.....

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I hope your all doing great .. I just need to ask When is the Exact date for the A2 Applied ICT 9713 I know the range date but I just want to know about your schools thank you :)

Reaction score
I have a problem in importing files into database.
During importing, there is a step in which a field (Usually the primary field) is indexed to: "Yes (Duplicates OK)".
What does this mean.. are we supposed to change that?

Please help..

Thanks

Reaction score
Hi,
I need help with may/june 2011 paper can sum1 plz help me out.
Step 14 and 15. when i imported my files into access i had to put the Avail_1 Avail_2 adn Avail_3 as text coz when i imported as yes/no format an error was appearing. So my avail columns show Y and N and not Yes/No.
Help will be appreciated

Reaction score
Hi,
I need help with may/june 2011 paper can sum1 plz help me out.
Step 14 and 15. when i imported my files into access i had to put the Avail_1 Avail_2 adn Avail_3 as text coz when i imported as yes/no format an error was appearing. So my avail columns show Y and N and not Yes/No.
Help will be appreciated

while importing the data type should be made as yes/no,
then in design view, in format section below, select yes/no....

Reaction score
hi
I need help with may/june 2009 step 8. what is the formula to calculate no of whole days.

Reaction score
Hey all I hope you're all doing good,
This is for the A2 exam this week... who took the exam todaay? how was it..? & if you guys have any S.F or any details could you please share it & I promise I'll help everyone :) because I kinda got whats included in the exam Takecare & goodluck... www.facebook/farahh.atout