• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Applied ict 9713 paper2 (post your doubts here)

Reaction score
Hey guyz..... applied ict 9713 paper 2 practical is on the way..... post your doubts....if its in past papers post the link..... avoid bad comments..thx

Reaction score
my applied ict 9713 paper 2 practical is on 22nd march can anyone gıve some help ıf takıng the exam before 22?

Reaction score
See question 19 on may june 2012
show me how can you write and why should you gain full marks in it?

Reaction score
Hey Tigerc can you please tell me what comes in Paper 2 I am soo scared :(

Reaction score
See question 19 on may june 2012
show me how can you write and why should you gain full marks in it?

Yes:

1.Introduction.... what are these techniques ( Definitions)(40 words)

2. Why use Validation ..... its types eg... range check, type check etc (120 words)

3.Why use verfication ...... its types (approx. 70 words)

4. Examples of their use in spreadsheets(50-70 words)

5. Examples of their use in databases(50-70 words)

Reaction score
if any one had done the exam can he pls share it with us, thx:) and most importantly the assay question :)

Reaction score
I have my exam tomorrow. Why on first day, why, oh why. Anyway, any ideas on which topic that will come in the exam? Any predictions? Summer 2012 paper excel part was confusing. Winter 2012 paper was easier, in a sense, but access was a little bit confusing.
I think there'll be word this time around along with some access or excel that'd require lots of thinking. *sighs*
What do you all think?

Reaction score
I think Acess may play a big part this exam and even incoporate a bit of excel and a graph ,
for word or powerpoint I am not to sure ...
Hows your prep sherry!!

Reaction score
I have my exam tomorrow. Why on first day, why, oh why. Anyway, any ideas on which topic that will come in the exam? Any predictions? Summer 2012 paper excel part was confusing. Winter 2012 paper was easier, in a sense, but access was a little bit confusing.
I think there'll be word this time around along with some access or excel that'd require lots of thinking. *sighs*
What do you all think?

I hope it's lots of excel this time. :(
Kindly get a hold of the source files and details of the paper and upload them, thank you X_X

Reaction score
I hope it's lots of excel this time. :(
Kindly get a hold of the source files and details of the paper and upload them, thank you X_X
Sorry, pal. I don't think I can do that, but I sure will tell, in one way or another, what will come. But, of course, I'm not going to be so obvious about it just so it'd be a little be closer to 'fair'. I'll just give some hints, that's if I can remember.
You can get hold of my email if in case you want it 'private'ly: [email protected]

Oh, thank you, Abrar! My preparation? I don't know. I think I'll need to be able to read the questions properly and not skip any important, valuable informations. The rest, I'll leave it to fate. :D My exams in approximately 1 and a half hour.

Reaction score
Hi,
Can someone help me with Oct/Nov 2012, step 15. I just cant figure out how to count it, when I use the count expression it just counts them without the filters they asked to use.