• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Applied ICT 9713- May/June 2012 Series

Reaction score
Well the IF fuction was the most difficult one as we had to place 3 IF function in one another to find out the number of trucks required for people between 1000 and 5000.... i dont remeber exactly what the whole question was but ill try to tell you as much as i remeber......also there was the Vlookup function to find the names,location and capacity from some J12VENUES file something....i listed the site from which i downloaded the files in my previous post but it seems it was removed as soon as the paper ended so i cant help you there :( The hardest part in excel to me was the IF function. I dont think there was anything new that wasnt included in the previous papers. P.s im from Pakistan :)
please email the ques ppr files nd solutions idk anthing [email protected]

Reaction score
ohk..aur mai b Pak say hi hu achaa tumay if function jo lagaya paper mai solved huay glt lg raha hai mujay tu ?
aur tum nay baki do question kiya jo us say nai huay paper mai min and max wala ?

Reaction score
ohk..aur mai b Pak say hi hu achaa tumay if function jo lagaya paper mai solved huay glt lg raha hai mujay tu ?
aur tum nay baki do question kiya jo us say nai huay paper mai min and max wala ?
how was your exam ? :)