• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Anyone writing A2 physics unit 4,5,6?

Reaction score
U four chem went really bad for me and my classmates??? What about other

Reaction score
If it went bad for evryone then we can expect a low threshold otherwise we are gone

Reaction score
Chem u 4 was soo bad....how was u 4 physics. ??
I did the worst in chemistry unit 4, compared to bio and phy 4's. I was expecting organic to come mainly so studies that mostly. But no, edexcel people just had to change structure of the paper.:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

I found physics unit 4 pretty easy. I bet grade boundaries are going to be very high. :cry:

Reaction score
Compared to IAL papers, since January 2014 I found it easy. Mainly because planing didn't come in exam.

I think unit 4 and 5 are going to be challenging. Specially Unit 4. I sat in January 2015 unit 4 exam. Didnt pass. :cry:
so there is still edexcel january session available/?

Reaction score
I did the worst in chemistry unit 4, compared to bio and phy 4's. I was expecting organic to come mainly so studies that mostly. But no, edexcel people just had to change structure of the paper.:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

I found physics unit 4 pretty easy. I bet grade boundaries are going to be very high.

Yeah physics was easy but some ququestions was tricky. .i guess grade boundary will be between 58 to 62 for an A