• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Anyone wants a Toefl book?

Reaction score
i bought a toefl book from JArir bookstore on sale, but then i realised the university I'd like to apply to , take IELTS. Then i did that.now the book is just lying around.and i really want to sell it. for 60SR.
i live in dammam KSA.
Anybody who wants, please let me know. :)

Reaction score
i bought a toefl book from JArir bookstore on sale, but then i realised the university I'd like to apply to , take IELTS. Then i did that.now the book is just lying around.and i really want to sell it. for 60SR.
i live in dammam KSA.
I wanna buy that book! Can you send it to Bangladesh? :p

Reaction score
actually yes i can send. i study in a bangladeshi school. can send it thru someones.where do u live?

Reaction score
WHEre do u thnk the bangalies study then?!
nope.im pakistani :p
yes there are 3 bangladeshi schools.its just one school, 3 branches.(that dont connect to each other,we all are very diffrnt)
one in jeddah one in riyadh one in dammam. jeddah one is ruled by american people.riyadh one and ours is not american but we are the top 3 in our regions. . :D
the pakistani school here teaches federal board,i needed cheap cambridge so here i am in BIS.now where do u live?

Reaction score
WHEre do u thnk the bangalies study then?!
nope.im pakistani :p
yes there are 3 bangladeshi schools.its just one school, 3 branches.(that dont connect to each other,we all are very diffrnt)
one in jeddah one in riyadh one in dammam. jeddah one is ruled by american people.riyadh one and ours is not american but we are the top 3 in our regions. . :D
the pakistani school here teaches federal board,i needed cheap cambridge so here i am in BIS.now where do u live?
I don't need the book anymore. A senior of mine gave me that book for free. I live "somewhere" in Bangladesh. :p Btw are nt Bangalees and Pakistanis allowed in Arabian schools?

Reaction score
they teach everythng in arabic there. very rarely parents chose to put there kids in arabic school,but even then it has to be since kindergarten.so we have our own schools here,pakistani,bangladeshi,indian(which is the bigest school in gulf)filipino,and other random english medium schools where all expatriates study.

Reaction score
yes i know bengali :p been in this school since 2nd grade.10 years :p

Reaction score
u probbly dont know many bangalies in ksa that why u dint hear anythng before
i alredy gave ielts.long back.giving a2 right now.2 papers left.

Reaction score
i live in dammam KSA.

is it available now??
would u be selling for 30 sr???