• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Anyone got the English as a second language (0510) May June 2015 oral topics?

Reaction score
The dates for the orals for my school are not yet announced but some candidates may already have given the exam so it will be really kind if someone who gave them can tell the topics here......:)

Reaction score
The dates for the orals for my school are not yet announced but some candidates may already have given the exam so it will be really kind if someone who gave them can tell the topics here......:)

Attachments

• 2015-Oral-assessment.docx
    23.9 KB · Views: 231
Reaction score
Hello guys I need your help . I just did oral endorsement and I made a mistake , I wanted to say intellectual but accidentally said intellectic. Will that reduce many marks ? Pls help urgent

Reaction score
Hello guys I need your help . I just did oral endorsement and I made a mistake , I wanted to say intellectual but accidentally said intellectic. Will that reduce many marks ? Pls help urgent
They won't judge by this word only. We all did few mistakes on our oral exam. Even if they did don't
worry as "oral endorsement" it won't affect your grade.

Reaction score
Salam
Em looking for igcse english as a second language topics for may/june 2016, if anyone know about topics plz share.
Thank you