• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Anyone giving the CHEMISTRY AS, A2 or A LEVELS exam this OCT/NOV (2016)?

Reaction score
Explain what is meant by the term electronegativity, and how it relates to the concept of bond
polarity (J15P42N1(c))

Reaction score
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm giving complete A level chemistry this October. However i'm totally new to the subject and the bad things are that i study in too much of depth and dont study for long hours (infact very less) so will i manage the subject?? :confused::confused: Secondly how will u guys come to knw abt the practical, since m giving private, and have any of u gotten ur statements of entry?

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm giving complete A level chemistry this October. However i'm totally new to the subject and the bad things are that i study in too much of depth and dont study for long hours (infact very less) so will i manage the subject?? :confused::confused: Secondly how will u guys come to knw abt the practical, since m giving private, and have any of u gotten ur statements of entry?
Obviously, dont study in this much depth, there is still time, dont wast second, start practising, and dont forget to solve many past papers before u appear for all 5 papers, as its the best key to get good grades. we will come to know about practicals on the day of exam on examinations timing :p
I guess i got my statment of entry :p i dont remember i will have to see

Reaction score
Obviously, dont study in this much depth, there is still time, dont wast second, start practising, and dont forget to solve many past papers before u appear for all 5 papers, as its the best key to get good grades. we will come to know about practicals on the day of exam on examinations timing :p
I guess i got my statment of entry :p i dont remember i will have to see

ohh so u r appearing private as well? And ofcourse we'll get to knw abt practical on it's day of exam :ROFLMAO::cry:.... was just asking because centers usually hint candidates on the types of questions for the practicals.