• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Anyone giving the CHEMISTRY AS, A2 or A LEVELS exam this OCT/NOV (2016)?

Reaction score
If so please leave a response here, we could all work together and help each other out with any difficulties or queries we have regarding the chemistry syllabus or past papers.

Reaction score
Hey I am doing chem as level again for better marks
I have created a group already so please give your whatsapp number so I can add you....

Reaction score
lol we can discuss but i think whatsapp is better anyways its your wish...

Reaction score
Hey I am doing chem as level again for better marks
I have created a group already so please give your whatsapp number so I can add you....
Hey guys! Thanks for your responses. About the whatsapp group, silver slick makes a point, you see this is the internet and not everyone would feel comfortable sharing their numbers online where anyone can view them, so it's best if we have discussions here too and keep each other updated. Have you guys received your statement of entries? I haven't gotten mine yet

Reaction score
Hey guys! Thanks for your responses. About the whatsapp group, silver slick makes a point, you see this is the internet and not everyone would feel comfortable sharing their numbers online where anyone can view them, so it's best if we have discussions here too and keep each other updated. Have you guys received your statement of entries? I haven't gotten mine yet
Ya thats true i never forced anyone to share......

Reaction score
statement of entry is usually given before 1 or 2 weeks before exam in our school.
Ohh okay. So you dont know the variants yet?
I think I will get my statement of entry at the end of this month