• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Any Type of Doubts in ENg Phy Chem Bio or Math....Ask me here!!!

Reaction score
All doubts welcomed..!!!!
Solution assured
Also der are some good notes down here.
n ofcourse some of the most challenging questions......

Reaction score
A group of friends share a bill for $13.69 equally between them.How many were in the group?
Thanks in advance

Reaction score
well nyc question....according to my calculation the answer turns out to be 37 as 1369^.5 is equal to 37....of if each of em give $0.37....d total vud be $13.69....

Reaction score
plz gv me 2012 mj listening tracks...and also if u hv any english notes or anything that helps plz....I got C last tym, so plz I'll be rlly thankful for u if u could help me!
French Listening Track are nt out yet......only their tape script is declared.
English i thnk i ve got some websties you could refer.
https://sites.google.com/site/winchesterigcseenglish/
Go through diz az well:
http://www.eddistutorial.com/igcse-first-language-english.html
Hope it helped

Reaction score
I need help in biology5090 syllabus,couldnt get some answers:(

4b) investigate the necessity for chlorophyll, light and carbon dioxide for photosynthesis, using appropriate controls.

4d)investigate and state the effect of varying light intensity, carbon dioxide concentration and temperature on the rate of photosynthesis (e.g. in submerged aquatic plants)

4i)identify and label the cuticle, cellular and tissue structure of a dicotyledonous leaf, as seen in crosssection under the microscope, and describe the significance of these features in terms of function, i.e.
• distribution of chloroplasts – photosynthesis;
• stomata and mesophyll cells – gas exchange;
• vascular bundles – transport;

5f)explain why diet, especially energy intake, should be related to age, sex and activity of an individual

5i)identify the main regions of the alimentary canal and the associated organs: mouth (buccal) cavity, salivary glands, oesophagus, stomach, duodenum, pancreas, gall bladder, liver, ileum, colon, rectum and anus

5o)describe the digestion in the alimentary canal

6d)investigate, using a suitable stain, the pathway of water in a cut stem

6f)) identify the positions of xylem and phloem tissues as seen in transverse sections of unthickened, herbaceous, dicotyledonous roots, stems and leaves

14e)describe the use of fermenters for large-scale production of antibiotics and single cell protein

16t) describe the menstrual cycle, with reference to the alternation of menstruation and ovulation, the natural variation in its length and the fertile and infertile phases of the cycle

Thank you for your help:)

Reaction score
Also for 17d)explain that genes may be copied and passed on to the next generation

17i)predict the results of simple crosses with expected ratios of 3:1 and 1:1, using the terms homozygous,
heterozygous, F1 generation and F2 generation

17(j) explain why observed ratios often differ from expected ratios, especially when there are small numbers
of progeny

Your help is very much appreciated:D

Reaction score
I need help in biology5090 syllabus,couldnt get some answers:(
4b) investigate the necessity for chlorophyll, light and carbon dioxide for photosynthesis, using appropriate controls.
4d)investigate and state the effect of varying light intensity, carbon dioxide concentration and temperature on the rate of photosynthesis (e.g. in submerged aquatic plants)
4i)identify and label the cuticle, cellular and tissue structure of a dicotyledonous leaf, as seen in crosssection under the microscope, and describe the significance of these features in terms of function, i.e.
• distribution of chloroplasts – photosynthesis;
• stomata and mesophyll cells – gas exchange;
• vascular bundles – transport;
5f)explain why diet, especially energy intake, should be related to age, sex and activity of an individual
5i)identify the main regions of the alimentary canal and the associated organs: mouth (buccal) cavity, salivary glands, oesophagus, stomach, duodenum, pancreas, gall bladder, liver, ileum, colon, rectum and anus
5o)describe the digestion in the alimentary canal
6d)investigate, using a suitable stain, the pathway of water in a cut stem
6f)) identify the positions of xylem and phloem tissues as seen in transverse sections of unthickened, herbaceous, dicotyledonous roots, stems and leaves
14e)describe the use of fermenters for large-scale production of antibiotics and single cell protein
16t) describe the menstrual cycle, with reference to the alternation of menstruation and ovulation, the natural variation in its length and the fertile and infertile phases of the cycle
Thank you for your help:)

hey check out the file i've uploaded and yeah it'd be better if you post your doubt here http://www.xtremepapers.com/community/threads/biology-paper-6-atp.12161/page-2#post-244049

Attachments

• Practical7.1-7.5.ppt
    623 KB · Views: 69
Reaction score
Hey thanks for your help but could i ask another favour?I dont have microsoft office so is it okay if u change it to open office for me?:)Thank you very much

Reaction score
Here are a bunch of notes i found useful
M sure dez will help....
Thnk me at [email protected]...
If it genuinely helped like ma post here....
;)

Attachments

• PPR 6 REVISION SUPA GOOD......docx
    12.3 KB · Views: 56
  • English as a First Language.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 42
  • IGCSE study guide.pptx
    73.5 KB · Views: 49
  • Practical7.1-7.5.ppt
    623 KB · Views: 33
  • Transport across the cell membrane.docx
    193.7 KB · Views: 22