• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Any tips for AICT practical

Reaction score
people plz ....i need some help i have the practicals in a few months but i am not tht well prepared i dont knw how to prepare myself...what should i practice before practicals of AICT

Reaction score
people plz ....i need some help i have the practicals in a few months but i am not tht well prepared i dont knw how to prepare myself...what should i practice before practicals of AICT
go through the practical chapters from the CIE endorsed book and simultaneously do the question papers

Reaction score
is tht going to be good enough ?
it'll help you a lot... and after your done with them, you should do some "experiment" with things that haven't come in exam yet (like some functions from excel)
that's how I had prepared for my own practical exams

Reaction score
hello there! I heard that even most intelligent people who studied really hard from the AICT book for practical and theory couldn'y get the A and most of them scored B and C. why is that ?

Reaction score
hello there! I heard that even most intelligent people who studied really hard from the AICT book for practical and theory couldn'y get the A and most of them scored B and C. why is that ?
well certainly you'll not score a grade until you know how to apply/ use the information from the book accordingly to the question....
there's no problem if you wish to study from other on-line sources or books... but the CIE book covers the whole syllabus point to point and so far so, nothing came outside the book or the syllabus, hence one should go through the book first before anything else

Reaction score
well certainly you'll not score a grade until you know how to apply/ use the information from the book accordingly to the question....
there's no problem if you wish to study from other on-line sources or books... but the CIE book covers the whole syllabus point to point and so far so, nothing came outside the book or the syllabus, hence one should go through the book first before anything else

Thanks alot for your reply! I have one more question, woul dyou please help me with june 2008 p2, questions 25-29-30 ???

Reaction score
Thanks alot for your reply! I have one more question, woul dyou please help me with june 2008 p2, questions 25-29-30 ???
use the function countifs as in the bus has to be more than 5 and it has to be of route 1
and on the next one bus has to be more than 5 and it has to be of route 2
you need to change the route numbers manually

Reaction score
hello i have finished my AS level and preparing for A level i solved tb all exercise but still not able to understand the questions of A level AICT papers .Any how i am dng my best atleast to get passng marks. Can any body gv the ps of Q1-Q4 of the paper w09 paper 4.
I will be grateful to u people.
Plezzzzzzzz help me guyss ... as my preboards r starting from 1st march.
and also giude mee to atleast sove 40% of A level paper to get atleast passing grade.
Reply as soon as possible.

Reaction score
how was you
hello i have finished my AS level and preparing for A level i solved tb all exercise but still not able to understand the questions of A level AICT papers .Any how i am dng my best atleast to get passng marks. Can any body gv the ps of Q1-Q4 of the paper w09 paper 4.
I will be grateful to u people.
Plezzzzzzzz help me guyss ... as my preboards r starting from 1st march.
and also giude mee to atleast sove 40% of A level paper to get atleast passing grade.
Reply as soon as possible.
How was your AS ICT was it difficult? was there anything you found challenging?