• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Any Girl for A level Psychology - M/J 2016 ???

Reaction score
ASA , is there any girl out there taking A level psychology for May june 2016 ???

Reaction score
do u have any tips? ill be appearing for it this may 2016...do you know about the book? craig and roberts book for psychology? is it helpful?
I'd suggest thoroughly revise each case study.But just revise the case studies you only need to be able to recall most of the experiments.They mostly want you to write about them Or certain parts about them.The books is helpful.

Reaction score
I'd suggest thoroughly revise each case study.But just revise the case studies you only need to be able to recall most of the experiments.They mostly want you to write about them Or certain parts about them.The books is helpful.
what topis should i focus more on?

Reaction score
what topis should i focus more on?
I'd suggest studying experiments more because it's still harder to recall them than the case studies.
Zimbardo's prison experiment,Milgram's experiment,Bandura and Ross's experiment in particular,That experiment with 4 groups of student that were injected and the taxi driver experiment.
Revise the other ones too. But focus on these more.
Some notes for you. Skim the ones you need.These are given to me by someone else so I am not sure about the credibility.https://www.mediafire.com/?ckbmg1ngtzm0g5g