• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Any advice for Urdu A level paper2 which is tmrrw!!

Reaction score
Hey guys I'm giving Urdu a level and tomorrow's the text paper so if any one has any tips or advice please post her and I'll be grateful!! Thanks!!

Reaction score
write as much as you can but should be relevant. must know the notes on the poets and analysis on afsanay . Hope u have a good grasp of Anarkali novel. Read the summary and comment well using good urdu words taken from the alevel book and dr Ali Muhammad Khan book if u use that..best of luck!

Reaction score
Alevel Urdu key book by Mubashar Aziz Hussain and any of the 3 novals mentioned in the syllabus.

Reaction score
ur welcome. i didn't got ur question. by how u mean what. u shud do it by a fountain pen and with the presence of mind :D

Reaction score
haha i am using these books^^^, preparing anarkarli :p , reading afsanaay and nazmein. not doing ghazlain and the odr two novals. only 2 months and no real prep for urdu alevel.

Reaction score
can u give me the details of the book by Mubashir Aziz Hussain? name of the book plz?