• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Ambitious Writers

Reaction score
Hey guys. I was wondering if any of you had written any stories or stuff like that... I wouldn't mind reading them and giving you a comment or something, so everyone can improve and stuff ( and because I like reading them too of course. I find shorter ones more interesting, especially ones with a twist, rather than long novels... even some novels are really good )

Waiting to see your stories :)

Reaction score
OMG! why do u create threads about stuff of my interest. Well, Imma writer ! :')
I wrote a description of a novel I'm hoping to write and hopefully publish in the future :') Do u write too? o_O

Reaction score
OMG! why do u create threads about stuff of my interest. Well, Imma writer ! :')
I wrote a description of a novel I'm hoping to write and hopefully publish in the future :') Do u write too? o_O
And I know it sounds absurd but I've been narrating and making up stories since I was like 4. :'D

Reaction score
Here is one of my shortest works! Please let me know everyone (honestly) if I'm a capable writer. :')
flaminheroes
I write too. :')

Stay blessed!
Cheerio!

I can't open it from my phone, I'll check it later. Have you posts it somewhere? So you could send me the link.

Reaction score
I can't open it from my phone, I'll check it later. Have you posts it somewhere? So you could send me the link.
nah! :( i want to thou. but i dnt know where to. Do read it later...Ask ur friend too if she can nd lemme know. Ur opinions will b much appreciated! :D

Reaction score
nah! :( i want to thou. but i dnt know where to. Do read it later...Ask ur friend too if she can nd lemme know. Ur opinions will b much appreciated! :D

you can upload it on wattpad because there are stories of alot of different genres on there.
And people will read it, and yeah I'll definitely read it after my exams because I'll log on from my laptop after the exams. Lol I'm crazy;)

Reaction score
Hey guys. I was wondering if any of you had written any stories or stuff like that... I wouldn't mind reading them and giving you a comment or something, so everyone can improve and stuff ( and because I like reading them too of course. I find shorter ones more interesting, especially ones with a twist, rather than long novels... even some novels are really good )

Waiting to see your stories :)
I love to write :) But I love to express my feelings in poems..so i have a lot of poems of my own..do u like reading poems?

Reaction score
okay wow man you can really write ._. like the details were really high class . it reminded me of someone, i dont know, but really i wana see a longer version of your work too! :D

Reaction score
YES !! I love reading and writing poems. I made a few too Im going to post soon ^^
Alright...my poems aren't excellent though...but I would like to share thoughts which no one would ever figure out through my poems:)

Ya Rab, I was so happy,
Ya Ilahi, how can I fail when You exist?
Ilahi, I've placed my trust in You, Rabbi!
then Ya Allah! Make me content with a state as this!

Ya Allah! Ya Rahman! Ya Rahim! Ya Qaderu Kulli Shai',
Rabbi! La ilaha illa Anta Subhanaka inni kuntu min adDhalimeen!
Ya Rahman! Have Mercy and remove from me every Saii' (sins)
Ya Qadeer! Help me mature myself! Help me out of this sorrowful state through Deen!

Ya Khaliq, Your Creation worships You!
Ya Aalim, Your Knowledge is so wide..
Ya Rabbi, I believe in You and the Rasool!
O Allah! Reconstruct my faith! Why do I feel like it died!

Ya Wali! In You have i placed my trust.
and Ya Ghafoor, forgive me for the short-comings in my Islam!
let not the atom of faith in my worthless heart burst,
let this atom grow, and mark the victory of a strong Iman!

Ilahi! I seek refuge in You from the evil of Shaytan!
I seek refuge in You from the portents of Dajjal!
Ya Rab! Make me a leader and the bearer of Ihsan,
and Allah, let me pass Your tests and never ever fall!

that's my poem :) Wrote it a few days ago....

Reaction score
Alright...my poems aren't excellent though...but I would like to share thoughts which no one would ever figure out through my poems:)

Ya Rab, I was so happy,
Ya Ilahi, how can I fail when You exist?
Ilahi, I've placed my trust in You, Rabbi!
then Ya Allah! Make me content with a state as this.

Ya Allah! Ya Rahman! Ya Rahim! Ya Qaderu Kulli Shai',
Rabbi! La ilaha illa Anta Subhanaka inni kuntu min adDhalimeen!
Ya Rahman! Have Mercy and remove from me every Saii' (sins)
Ya Qadeer! Help me mature myself! Help me out of this sorrowful state through Deen!

Ya Khaliq, Your Creation worships You!
Ya Aalim, Your Knowledge is so wide..
Ya Rabbi, I believe in You and the Rasool!
O Allah! Reconstruct my faith! Why do I feel like it died!

Ya Wali! In You have i placed my trust.
and Ya Ghafoor, forgive me for the short-comings in my Islam!
let not the atom of faith in my worthless heart burst,
let this atom grow, and mark the victory of a strong Iman!

Ilahi! I seek refuge in You from the evil of Shaytan!
I seek refuge in You from the portents of Dajjal!
Ya Rab! Make me a leader and the bearer of Ihsan,
and Allah, let me pass Your tests and never ever fall!

that's my poem :) Wrote it a few days ago....

Im,sorry I dont understand most of it :/ I dont know arabic

Reaction score
Here is one of my shortest works! Please let me know everyone (honestly) if I'm a capable writer. :')
flaminheroes
I write too. :')

Stay blessed!
Cheerio!

Too bad you lost the one you started writing in 9th grade...would have loved to see how that went !