• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

(ALL NOTES) =) O-LEVEL 0R IGCSE + A-Level

Reaction score
Re: O-LEVEL 0R IGCSE + A-Level (ALL NOTES) =)

Here it is... :)

Attachments

• Urdu Confusions Solved.docx
    14.3 KB · Views: 108
Reaction score

The Removed Attachments are renewed... :) If there is any file missing let me know...

Reaction score

Anyone happen to have notes for IGCSE Business Studies (the ones here are O-Level, and I'm doing the IGCSE not O-level)?

Reaction score

aalmuhannadi said:
Anyone happen to have notes for IGCSE Business Studies (the ones here are O-Level, and I'm doing the IGCSE not O-level)?

They are kind of mixed up... There is not much of a difference either... You can download from here.... DOWNLOAD

Reaction score

CaptainDanger said:
aalmuhannadi said:

They are kind of mixed up... There is not much of a difference either... You can download from here.... DOWNLOAD

Thank you, but don't think that that's the whole syllabus, is it?

Reaction score

If it's not the whole thing, hen I'll just use the O-Level notes then I guess. Thanks! :good:

EDIT: I'm confused. So the sections on the IGCSE notes are sections used to order the notes and are not based on the chapter number? So... it is the whole IGCSE syllabus?

Reaction score

I have no idea that its a full syllabus or not... Not from IGCSE... :) But I guess it is whole syllabus... First go thorough your subject from the books then give look to these... If something is missing you may find separate notes for that...

Reaction score

I don't get it.They're all O level notes :/

Reaction score

Not really... It has A level and IGCSE notes too... Plus there isn't much of a difference if you study notes of O levels and IGCSE... What are you searching for?

Reaction score

thanks alot !! it was really helpful :)
keep it up !! :D