• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

All May/June 2011 Papers + EXAMINER REPORTS here! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Re: All May/June 2011 Papers here! :)

nudibranch04 Well when you open the link after a while it should say for the download : Click here to start download from MediaFire.. Though try this DOWNLOAD

Reaction score

Furiouskill

You sure??? There isn't any Islamiat subject in IGCSE I think... And CIE never published the THRESH HOLDS for O level...

Reaction score

CaptainDanger said:
Furiouskill

You sure??? There isn't any Islamiat subject in IGCSE I think... And CIE never published the THRESH HOLDS for O level...
EXACTLY!

Reaction score

:Bravo: :Bravo: Thank you for this papers.. can u please post General Paper!! :) :Bravo: :Bravo:

Reaction score

Can I have the ICT GT 0417 and Arabic GT 0544 please and EnvironmentalManagement 0680 GT please?

Reaction score
Suppoting files for Information and Communication & Technol

Someone please post a link for Suppoting files for Information and Communication & Technology Paper 2 and Paper 3!
Thankyou!

Reaction score

Where will i get the files of the ict(0417) practicals. It is impossible to practice withot them.

Reaction score

Please post the grade thresholds for A and AS level Computing, Biology, and English Language

Reaction score

Computing threshold is there in it... Here is the Biology one uploaded by destined007 DOWNLOAD The rest will be uploaded... :)

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score

Assalamoalaikum!
@princess there's a request for some papers!

afoo17128 said:
I need 0607 past papers with marking schemes
I need Cambridge O Levels 7096 - Travel And Tourism May/June 2011 past papers with marking schemes and IGCSE English as a second language Listening Track for May/June 2011.

plus this person has given his/ her e-mail ID which I'm not posting! If needed, PM me :D

Reaction score

hey guys! i'm in need of Geography and Extended Mathematics? if anyone has can you please link me? you'd be a life saver :D

Reaction score

Greetings,

The supporting files for Cambridge IGCSE ICT(0417) paper 2 and paper 3 are not present. Paper 2 and Paper 3 are impossible to practice without their supporting files. Also Cambridge o Level Spanish (3035) is not present. Kindly please attach these files as well.....

Thanking you,
TrishalaK.

Reaction score

i need o levels biology 5090, physics 5054, and chemistry 5070 past papers of may/june 2011 plssssss...
on this site i have found rar but not the paper 1,2 or 6 :(

Reaction score

Can u plz tell me when are these papers going 2 be released in the Adobe reader format cuz 4 some reason i'm not able
to view them......Thank u !!! :) :)

Reaction score

Download this HERE

Install!

Then right click on that rar file of papers and extract it... You will get the pdf files... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.