• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

all cie full textbooks available in pdf format

Reaction score
Um, I'm new here + it's my 1st post/ inquery :).

It would be really helpful if the official revision guide for CIE AS and A level Computer Science (9608) can be uploaded. Please suggest some links for downloading the guide if possible.

THANKS.

Reaction score
Um, I'm new here + it's my 1st post/ inquery :).

It would be really helpful if the official revision guide for CIE AS and A level Computer Science (9608) can be uploaded. Please suggest some links for downloading the guide if possible.

THANKS.
welcome to XPF, for any free e-book, head to gceguide.xyz, they offer all kinds of free endorsed and recommended material for Cambridge IGCSE, O level and AS and A level, this is where the books found here were later uploaded

looking forward to hearing from u ;)

Reaction score
Good day folks.Its really been long.Hope its all being well this while.
Am back and am going to be online for a while.That actually means i will be of help
to those that need me in one or two things if possible

Reaction score
Yes.but will be needless for me uploading it here because the books are equally
found in gceguide.Infact the admin there has beind doing a great job with his team.
and hommie take note that the domain name is "com" and not "xyz".

Reaction score
what i simply mean by my last statement is that the books you
want are found in gceguide.com and not gceguide.xyz kk

Reaction score
Folks i might soon be uploading some books that will surely be of help.
(cie/edexcel/ocr).
And please like i said before don't request for a book that is found in
gceguide.com or here.

Reaction score
Assalamualaikum. Can i have the CD-ROM for the 2nd edition AS and A Level physics textbook from hodder education. I have attached a picture of the book.
PS. I will be sitting for my ALs this May/June so answer as soon as possible.

Attachments

• physics as and alevel hodder education.jpg
    physics as and alevel hodder education.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 34
Reaction score
do you have A-Level Physics by Roger Muncaster pdf? I really need one to score good grades I am literally failing physics in every exam I had.

Reaction score
Can anyone assist with the following books in soft copy?: :( all the places I have tried is out of stock and waiting period is almost 2 months?
Computer Science Cambridge IGCSE Computer Science Coursebook by Donald Scott and Sarah Lawrey 9781107518698
Cambridge IGCSE® Computer Science Revision Guide 9781107696341
[email protected]