• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

all cie full textbooks available in pdf format

Reaction score
Once more for those asking where i got the ebooks, i think it is better you ask how i got them,which is a long process that i can only show you

Reaction score
members in the house offering IB COURSES indicate so that i can know wether there is a great multitude so as to get your own textbooks

Reaction score
currently working on cambridge international as and a level economics and cambridge international as and a level acounting.if possible they will be added to the above list by sunday

Reaction score
physics-A-levels.jpg

Brother needed AS & A level physics ebook 2 nd edition
The book you will post on sunday is already out dated since the syllabus has changed for 2K16

Reaction score
i know where that one is but it is block with a very strong password.i am working on the book,the most recent chemistry and the most recent buisness studies.u will be managing those ones that am going to post.ok they will greatly help while i keep on trying to get the other ones ok

Reaction score
And equally i have come to discover that most or almost every one thinks that i have all the books and what is left is uploading.please thats not the case.so just know that i work so hard before having a single ebook.so i believe that when u request, it is because u know that i can easily get it if possible and not that i have it ok

Reaction score
the reason i say i will only post on sunday is because.where i am charges for data bundles are high and its only sundays that there is some promotion for some hours.so that way i can buy the data at a moderate price and then post.its even a 3rd generation network and it still slow.so just know i sacrifice alot