• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

AICT THEORY PAPER 1 & 3

Reaction score
Well I'm giving A level AICT theory this coming Wednesday, and like I have already said earlier I got an 'a' in as level, so help, or doubts would be appreciated. So post doubts and stuff.

Reaction score
Well, make sure to frame your answers properly, avoid grammatical errors(I know this isn't an English paper, but that's how I lost marks in theory) also, when they mention 'compare/contrast' do that properly, and don't write answers in points unless the answer space doesn portray you have to write in points. Also use words like 'with reference to' and stuff mainly for questions when they ask you to write, say why ELECTORNIC FAX is better than conventional fax in this 'scenario', or any other phrase which would fill the CIE requirement: reference to the scenario.

Reaction score
Because my teacher said not to... She said that in one of the examiner reports it is said not to award full marks for an answer if it's similar to the mark scheme format. It was said that the answers had to be explained in brief. (I know it doesn't make sense at all, but it's true, that's how I lost marks in theory.)

Reaction score
I will keep that in mind!:love: And ummm isn't the theory paper highly predictable? At least that's what I think!

Reaction score
Can someone please upload notes chapter wise? Thank you, Im giving my paper 1 on monday, so any help will be very useful thanks

Reaction score
ok so i messed up my practical paper barely printed anything i think i might get 40 mark approximately how much do i have to score in theory to get at least a B ?

Reaction score
If I get:
P1- 55/80
P2- 113/120
P3- 52/80
P4- 85/90
Can I still hope for an A? Tbh theory pprs were easy but I ruined them.... Buy my practicals were really good :/