• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

AICT Paper 2 Summer 2015, post your doubts here c:

Reaction score
Created this thread for those of you who are taking the AICT Paper 2 this month.
I have my exam in like 3 days so I thought it was a good time to create a thread for posting doubts and stuff. If you have any questions or queries post em here. I'll help where I can, and hopefully other members will too c:
Good luck everyone :LOL:
Tag people you know guys cx
Aly Emran shazmina fantastic girl Dark Destination Maganius Nafis Daiyan

Last edited:
Reaction score
Created this thread for those of you who are taking the AICT Paper 2 this month.
When are you guys having your exam? x( I have mine in like 3 days so I thought it was a good time to create a thread for posting doubts and stuff. If you have any questions or queries post em here. I'll help where I can, and hopefully other members will too c:
Good luck everyone :LOL:
Tag people you know guys cx
Aly Emran shazmina fantastic girl Dark Destination Maganius Nafis Daiyan

@Ibtizam @AngelicBeauty @cyclone94 @sumaiyarox:) @fille spéciale @$~SauD~$ @Rahma Abdelrahman @cardude456 @Bilal Khan @1357911 @Rmarie-yum @***amd*** @***Sam*** @Abdullah Babur @shazmina @Angelina_25 @forbidden rose @Al-Anoud @gary221 @mune:) @Sijda @knowitall10 @asma tareen @sweetjinnah @Maganius @black widow @Dazzling Girl <3 @fantastic girl @Nabeel.Ahmad, @Iridescent, @Shadow @Peaceful, @aish nafu , @aquablue, @Busy Buddy @Afzal1, @champ-student, @HAJRA SHAH <3 , @JoJoXJoJo , @Kumkum , @Maryum7, @MemoryMatrix 21 , @NaNinG , @Nini X , @AAnsarii , @Love Islam , @R0m@n_97, @U7X0GXO , @Afnan Hafiz , @danial 234 , @Fayax555 , @daredevil , @fiz34 , @avenger, @étudiante , @Era, @hellz Angel , Shining sparkles, ForeverAndBeyond

Reaction score
I have a doubt, would be grateful if anyone could help. In June 2008 paper 2 q4, how can I adjust the formula so that 00:00 appears? I only know that the formula for it is =IF(C2>B2,TEXT(C2-B2,"h:mm"),0). Thank you in advance.

Reaction score
I have a doubt, would be grateful if anyone could help. In June 2008 paper 2 q4, how can I adjust the formula so that 00:00 appears? I only know that the formula for it is =IF(C2>B2,TEXT(C2-B2,"h:mm"),0). Thank you in advance.
Put this formula and change the format of formula by right clicking the cell and change it to date/time format(hh:mm):
=IF((C2-B2)>0,C2-B2,0)

Reaction score
hey guys! i have my cie AS aict on 29th thats sunday. so i wondering if anyone here could help if they are done with theirs. i would be really greatful :cry::cry::love: