• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

AICT 9713 - May june 2014 paper 4

Reaction score
Hi guys
my p4 exam is on the 14th. can someone who's had it just say whether it was excel or database(access)? thanks
It's in this order... Excel, Bar Chart, Mail Merge, Excel and Macro...
Yes I did the paper today morning.. i found the second excel complicated

Reaction score
Hey guys and girls

I'd really appreciate it if you could email me the paper or any information :)
I have my exam tomorrow afternoon :eek:
I'll help anyone once I'm done

Either message me on xtremepapers or email me: [email protected]

Once again thanks a lot

Love Rupert
Can u plzz tell me about the paper or mail me the supporting files if u have any at [email protected]

Reaction score
How did you solve the second part of excel ?
Like i said in my previous message... I found it hard and complicated, i tried entering the formula but nothing happened
according to my teachers its a very simple COUNTIF, he said to us if you can figure the the way it goes which is side ways to up and down ways then it's quite simple

Reaction score
Like i said in my previous message... I found it hard and complicated, i tried entering the formula but nothing happened
according to my teachers its a very simple COUNTIF, he said to us if you can figure the the way it goes which is side ways to up and down ways then it's quite simple
Alright . I hope the world average comes down .

Reaction score
Does anyone one of you have the source files and question paper to paper 2 and 4?
Please help me ASAP!!
Thanks!! :)

Reaction score
plsssssssssss some1 send me AICT (9713) mj 2014 paper 11 paper 12 paper 13 and ms of those on [email protected] ................
plsss plsss someone send it quicklyy...... i have an exam tom...........pls some1 send quicklyyyyyyyy.... its a request.. pls senddd

Reaction score
plsssssssssss some1 send me AICT (9713) mj 2014 paper 11 paper 12 paper 13 and ms of those on [email protected] ................
plsss plsss someone send it quicklyy...... i have an exam tom...........pls some1 send quicklyyyyyyyy.... its a request.. pls senddd

Reaction score

Reaction score
Dear All Fellows !!!!!!
kindly help me as i have very bad paper 2 :(
now can any one help me for paper 4 and my paper is on 10 n m in zone 4
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
if anyone had paper before 10 april thn do help meeeeee

Reaction score

Reaction score