• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Age cut-off for A-Level schools in Pakistan

Reaction score
I've read that Aitchison College and Karachi Grammar School have age cut-offs for applying to their school - in other words, if you are over 16, you cannot apply to their A-Level program.

I was wondering if other A Level schools - especially in Karachi - had the same age cut-off, that is to say, if one applies to The Lyceum, The City School, Nixor College, Bay View or St. Patrick's High School, can one apply to these schools for A Levels if one is 17 or 18?

Good answers would be appreciated. Thanks!

Reaction score
I've read that Aitchison College and Karachi Grammar School have age cut-offs for applying to their school - in other words, if you are over 16, you cannot apply to their A-Level program.

I was wondering if other A Level schools - especially in Karachi - had the same age cut-off, that is to say, if one applies to The Lyceum, The City School, Nixor College, Bay View or St. Patrick's High School, can one apply to these schools for A Levels if one is 17 or 18?

Good answers would be appreciated. Thanks!
Maybe you should contact the school itself.