• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Advice for Urdu, Islamiat and Pak. Studies CIE?

Reaction score
@ Math_ angel: Writing in points is allowed in geography as far as i know.

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
abcde said:
@ Math_ angel: Writing in points is allowed in geography as far as i know.

hmm..may be ..i am sorry for giving the wrong info...but i didnt know that!!

Reaction score
Hello, I am preparing for my mocks these days, I was wondering that can we skip section 2 of history. I mean people say you can skip section 3 and prepare the initial two sections really well. But coz I find section "c" comparatively easier can I prepare it with section A and manage to do well?

Reply soon :)

Reaction score
Hello, I am preparing for my mocks these days, I was wondering that can we skip section 2 of history. I mean people say you can skip section 3 and prepare the initial two sections really well. But coz I find section "c" comparatively easier can I prepare it with section A and manage to do well?

This year it is expected that there'll be two questions from section 1, two from section 2 and one from section 3 so it'd be better to do 1 and 2. But you should stay on the safe side and prepare all three. Just focus on the two sections you think you're good at. Because you never know, they might give a difficult question.

Reaction score

if u can prepare sec 1 and 3 perfectly then you can leave sec 2 but my suggestion for you is not to leave sec 2 bcoz it is very important

Reaction score
Are we allowed to write an answer in points/ (bullet-point) form, for Pakistan Studies??

Reaction score
Can someone help me in Islamiat...Whats the best way to memorize or learn the hadis and surahs....