• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

admission in lahore grammar johar town

Reaction score
can any one tell about the entry test of O'level in lahore grammar school (johar town branch)? i heard that its too hard to pass! is there any alternative way to get admission? pls help :-(

Reaction score
it's not toooo difficult
give it a try

and other way is if your any brother is already in LGS then there might be chances

Reaction score
Hello,
Does anyone know about the PATTERN of the admission test for class 1 or 2 of LGS junior and middle school - Johar Town? My son took the test for class 2 but unfortunately couldnt meet their required standards. Now he is reappearing in the August test. I would be grateful if anyone could be of any help.
Thanks

Reaction score
I have studied in that school for several years. It's the branch headed by Mr. Patrice Fouqet, right? You should just work on your son's english writing skill. He should be able to construct proper sentences and be able to avoid simple mistakes. Along with that his Mathematical skill should also be nurtured. I am not sure about the pattern, but they test the basics at this level.

Reaction score
i prefer A levels of LGS JT rather than o levels for o levels try out the test nothing is hard and if u get 8As inshAllah in o levels then go for LGS JT great faculty i must say

Reaction score
Thank you very much hamidali391. There is one thing I want to have your opinion on. My youngest one is already in LGS preschool JT. Do you think they would consider the kinship and give the admission to the older one? I asked the concerned people about the test outline and they told me to visit this website: www.emaths.co.uk Upon checking this out, I got more worried.The tests over there were way too high for a mere 6 years old child. Unfortunately, no one is around here who is studying in LGS or would be of any help to me.

hear you soon

Reaction score
Actually, I am not aware of the admission process at LGS, since I was admitted here long ago, may be 13-14 years ago. So I don't really have an idea. For class 2 you just need to teach your son the contents of Key stage 1 and not all the content available on the website. The key stage 1 link is http://www.emaths.co.uk/KS1SAT.htm. So you should check this out and try to make your son aware of this.
As far as kinship is concerned, I don't think LGS really considers that. I had a brother and 2 first cousins studying in the same school, but I don't think there was any relaxation in fees or in admissions of any kind. But you definitely can talk to the school about this matter. My advice is that you should try to get a scheduled meeting with Mr. Patrice Fouqet and talk directly to himsince the policies of school are directly under him.

Hope this helped. :)

Reaction score
its not difficult to get admission in LGS JT,the test is also easy but there is no alternative way!
their A levels is better than O levels!

Reaction score
yea princess zahra is right A levels of JT is better and i aint in JT my cuzn is there studying A levels on 100 percent shcolarship he knows their stuff pretty well and my friends doing olevel from JT also told me A level is better for olevel any beaconhouse is kooolllllll and well faculty matters and beacon,,,lgs kabbana,,,BDC,,,,,crescent,,,,all are good...

Reaction score
AnGeL.Of.DaRkNeSs said:
yea princess zahra is right A levels of JT is better and i aint in JT my cuzn is there studying A levels on 100 percent shcolarship he knows their stuff pretty well and my friends doing olevel from JT also told me A level is better for olevel any beaconhouse is kooolllllll and well faculty matters and beacon,,,lgs kabbana,,,BDC,,,,,crescent,,,,all are good...
exactly!