• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Additional Mathematics (0606) Doubt

Reaction score
I dont think so that its gonna be that low. Wait similarity wasnt hard but it wasnt in our syllabus, but at least they gave the required expression. last question was piece of cake if u just new how remainder theorem actually works. Gonna expect the gt to be around 146-150, as O lvl guys also get the same paper and u know that most of them do really good , so dont expect it to be lower than 145.
Last year the grade thresholds were 144 and the paper was at about the same difficulty. We had hard permutations and combinations, similarity, challenging binomial theorem and tricky remainder theorem questions so hopefull it is low.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Were the simultaneous equations question and the log questions two parts of one question or two separate questions because I'm trying to remember what all the 12 questions were

Reaction score
well paper 2 was kinda lengthy.
Guys just had a question, is similarity and congruency in syllabus of Add Maths? I just checked the syllabus and it isnt? And if i am correct
then why did we have a question on similarity in Add Maths paper 22?
Hey :p the similarity and congruency is part of our add-maths syllabus. Read the syllabus, its clearly written that the students must have the complete knowledge of Olevel and IGCSE mathematics. lol :p And well, my paper went extremely great. :D

Reaction score
Hey :p the similarity and congruency is part of our add-maths syllabus. Read the syllabus, its clearly written that the students must have the complete knowledge of Olevel and IGCSE mathematics. lol :p And well, my paper went extremely great. :D
Screenshot?
P.S: Its not like I wasnt able to do the question but many of my class mates were unable so thats why I am asking,