• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Accounts; Economics; Business; Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
It's one proper subject. Not an extra one!

Every subject is a ''Proper'' subject, and has a field associated with it.
Look at ''Commerce''.
Some people finish it in a week, and get an A*. Many people i know did this.
Others study it for 3 years..

So it's not the length of the subject that determines how long its preparation will take, but the persons own abilities.

Are you planning to take Accounts?

Reaction score
Every subject is a ''Proper'' subject, and has a field associated with it.
Look at ''Commerce''.
Some people finish it in a week, and get an A*. Many people i know did this.
Others study it for 3 years..

So it's not the length of the subject that determines how long its preparation will take, but the persons own abilities.

Are you planning to take Accounts?
But still, there are hell lot of concepts in it. Moreover, it has Maths and I am shit at Maths. >.<

I'll either go for accounts or else world history. :S

Reaction score
I'm studying Business studies and Commerce. Want to take another subject..

What is easier in O-Level, Accounts or Economics?
And how fast can it be prepared? I have to appear in May-June 2014.
look if u r taking business studies then you should go through economics bcoz business studies is half of economicz but i would suggest you accounts coz o level's accountz iis theoretically instead of practical......!!

Reaction score
telme confirm answer
A because Any organisation dealing with (a lot of) customers/clients may find it difficult to realise the entire money towards various goods sold/serices provided during the ordinary course of business

Reaction score
Dear Friends,

The very tough journey has now come to an end.

www.studyresourcecentre.in is a platform where you can find all valuable and helpful notes for Cambridge University Examinations.Presently it has a variety of study materials for the Cambrdige IGCSE/O levels and International AS and A levels. The very difficult task of searching for unnecessary notes and wasting your time has now ended.Now you get the opportunity to download as many materials as you want as we have taken years to gather these resources just for you, download at one click and the best of all is it’s files highlighted in RED. Mystudyresource centre includes various Solved past papers,Typed notes,Courseworks,Projects,Case study answers,Long essays,crosswords,ppts and more….

It’s of immense joy to announce you that our website has been launched today.So,so you can share our website to your friends and colleagues and help them because “Sharing is caring”.A very happy New Year in advance.Happy 2014. So what are you waiting for?? Click: www.studyresourcecentre.in

--Parth Mehta--

Reaction score
What are the best books for Business studies, Accounts and Economics?

I have Peter Stimpson one for business studies, but it's Third edition. Should i use Fourth Edition? As many of the stuff has been removed from the third one, to make fourth one. Which is according to syllabus?

Reaction score
Hey everyone here!!!!

can ull give me notes on shamrock organisation

and also hw do we answer this qstion"
discuss the likely effectiveness of a democtratic style of leadership (14 marks)